JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

Driving home from work this morning I saw a fella coming toward me on a bike and thought wow, he's going fast! As I passed by him I saw the speed he was going on the electronic speed thing on the side of the road that measures your speed, he was going 46 mph! Must have been this thing. Cool! I really like this.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a chipmunk here that's so friendly. They are so fuzzy and cute. Not domesticated they're just as toxic as a mouse but domesticated they're cute, huh?

I love this video, seen it many times but he's so cute I watch it again and again

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

When my husband and I lived at an apartment building, we had a place on the bottom floor with a sliding glass door leading to a small slab patio.  We noticed a little chipmunk that would be there everyday.  So I started leaving nuts along the threshold of the door and watched behind the glass as he ate them.  Little by little we gradually opened the door a little and left the nuts in the same spot and he would come very close to us to get the nuts.  Then, when we would see him, we'd offer the nuts in our hand and he let us hand feed him!  We loved that little guy - he really brightened our day and we watched for him whenever we were home.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Some animals are closer to perfection than others! This bear is acting the way Jehovah meant for them to act with humans and visa versa! He seems to get treated better than the dog even (the woman kicks the dog away!) That bear truly loves them  and they love him!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Many humans have been fatally attacked or eaten by bears. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America

A young man made the talk show circuit about how he lived peacefully with bears. His girlfriend joined him. Both he and his girlfriend were eaten by a bear, as recorded on the recorder the man had running. The suspected bear was killed and remains of the couple were found inside the bear.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell   Your (not so grizzly) Sister.

Timothy Treadwell was well documented as not listening to the advice of rangers in the area where the large bears were hunting for food. He camped right on the shore of the bear's favourite fishing area, against advice, at a time of hunger for the bears. This was right in the way of their fishing landing point. No one should do it on 'the bears' territory' at that time of year when they were very hungry/hormonal. Bears saw it as a threat and attacked and then ate him. Large bears are at the top of the food chain, without known lone predators - all animals in this category have, for now, an innate fear of man and will attack when feeling threatened or extremely hungry. Sadly, he suffered the consequences of his actions and got himself killed. Resurrection will hopefully give him the chance and education to see how he could be a better friend to bears.

In the New World, Jehovah will need to educate us how to show respect for animals, their  habitats, routines and purpose in life,  so that we can live in harmony with them and they will not feel threatened/stressed/diminished by us.

I had seen part of this video in times past just came across it again to day. It may have been previously posted, if so I apologize, it is a good testament to our faith by Phil Donahue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDzcspnPRh0

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little view of the garden. It's not a classic yet but.....by next year it could be!

I made this for someone I know named Jo, but it's a little interesting, I hope.