JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul advised Timothy to take a little wine for his stomach's sake. Coupled with exercise it might be very effective for all around fitness as this video shows.

http://biggeekdad.com/2012/02/a-glass-of-red/#.Tzv1sHKnWf0.gmail

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

4 hours ago, Old said:

Paul advised Timothy to take a little wine for his stomach's sake. Coupled with exercise it might be very effective for all around fitness as this video shows.

http://biggeekdad.com/2012/02/a-glass-of-red/#.Tzv1sHKnWf0.gmail

....but can she walk a straight line? She looks a little wobbly...

:lol:

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great, but very long (almost 4 hours), video of Simone Liebster talking about her experience during WWII. She also talks about what she has done since then, and gives a great witness about how the faith of the Witnesses not only helped them to survive the persecution, but also to resume a normal life after their liberation.

This came off the BBC, under Andies Isle.  A friend sent it to me this evening, and I want to share it with all of you.  It reminded me how Jehovah made this planet to sustain itself and to sustain us forever on it.   It reminds me of his wisdom in creation, and most of all his LOVE. 

http://www.andiesisle.com/magnificent.html

A friend of ours got married last month and the wedding photographer used a drone to take some video of the local winery where they held the reception, the winery is in our congregations rural territory and so is most of the countryside you see in the video. I think it is pretty interesting they used a drone.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Thanks Cheryl for that cute video. We have deer in our "neck of the woods" too.  I had the pleasure of feeding a domesticated doe ever when I visited a local park this summer and she was the cutest thing I've seen up close.  Jehovah's creations are indeed beautiful!

( Except spiders and snakes!) :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

my husband and I have a channel called how we do it, mostly dealing with rv repairs and dog grooming, search it if u want

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

• 3 weeks later...

I'm awestruck by the learning ability of such an itty bitty bee brain.:o

http://earthsky.org/earth/bees-can-learn-to-pull-strings-for-food

Bumblebees can learn to pull strings to get a sugar water reward, and pass on the ability to a colony, according to a study publishedin the journal PLOS Biology on October 4, 2016.

Pulling strings or pushing levers to obtain food is an experiment that researchers often use to test the intelligence of apes and birds, but this is the first time this ability has been discovered in an insect.

According to the research, led by the U.K.’s Queen Mary University, watching the behavior helps other bees learn to do it too, and the new skill continues to spread through a colony even after the original string-puller bee is gone.

Professor Lars Chittka, project supervisor, said:

We are ultimately interested in finding out what might be possible neural solutions to underpin such refined skills in bees. How can they do it with such small brains, and how can their miniature nervous systems manage such a diversity of behaviours and cognitive tasks?

Oooh  oooh! Happy excited.GIFI know!YOOHOO~11.GIF  I know!YOOHOO~11.GIF

Because Jehovah designed them that way!Yes Smiling.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I subscribe to Pecos Hank on YouTube.

He's a storm chaser.

He's been chasing storms since 1999.

Here are his choices for the Top Ten Best Tornadoes:Tornado.gif

As he's driving TOWARD one of the storms, you can hear him misquoting Psalm 23.

"As I drive through the shadow of death..."

Me...I'm a Storm Runner.Scared Run Away Run Away.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

4 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

He's a storm chaser.

He's been chasing storms since 1999.

Wow, what a trooper..

A Storm Trooper.....:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting video that explains the free speech of the first amendment of the USA. I went to the site very valuable insight on many aspects of freedom we as Jehovah's Witnesses enjoy.https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Ad27FHbMg3I

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”