JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.gifI have loved this poem since I first read it, waaaaay back when I was just in high school:

The Cold Within by James Patrick Kinney

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Sigh.gifI have loved this poem since I first read it, waaaaay back when I was just in high school:

The Cold Within by James Patrick Kinney

You were still in High School in 2009?

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

You were still in High School in 2009?

:whistling:

Profound thoughts, Sister Ross.

YS, who was still in high school in 2009

p.s. taught 5 high school subjects till last year.  Don't miss it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted  yet, but I liked it. 

Edited by MentalProject

Bad English caused by predictive text

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

58 minutes ago, MentalProject said:

Not sure if this has been posted  yet, but I liked it. 

WOW flaming.gif   FAINT2221.GIF

That was so incredibly cool!cool2.gif

Thanks for sharing!Highfives.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

If you need help on your bail, give me a call. :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

"It's amazing the view when your down on your knees,  you may not get what you want, but you get what you need" Two different versions of this are available. This is the person who wrote the song, Alabama also covered this song too.

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”