JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

32 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

That was so irresponsible of that teamster to turn the hitch so tightly in such a small space.  :(

The horses trust they won't be put in harm's way and that guy let them down, by turning too fast and too sharply.  Grrrrr.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I thought how tight of circle...bang. Can you imagine Darcy in that mess?   

I didnt think so. :shrugs:   :lol1:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This young brother is simply amazing at the piano. (He plays the JWB songs by ear and quickly uploads them to share with the friends.) I read in the comment section of this video that, although Korean, he lives in China.  (So, songs of praises to Jehovah are indeed reaching the four corners of the globe despite restrictions on the preaching work. )  Excellent little brother! :)

Faith Can Make Things Happen JWB April 2017

Edited by Omo_Yeme

1 hour ago, Loopy said:

O my! Don't if there's any horse people here. But this video is if the Budweiser Clydesdales performing. Somehow they got tangled up and went down. But to see how calm they were and as the announcer says the total faith they have in their trainers. Wow! It's a little long but fun to watch them perform.

I am glad you let us know it was going to be okay before we watched the video. Just seeing the still frame brought back memories of having to put horse down because it broke its leg in a cattle guard. I thought the horse knew what was coming. :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

8 minutes ago, Old said:

I am glad you let us know it was going to be okay before we watched the video. Just seeing the still frame brought back memories of having to put horse down because it broke its leg in a cattle guard. I thought the horse knew what was coming. :(

O I could never show a sad video. I can't even watch them. I completely understand. Ross and I have been through it with one of her horses too. Yes, it takes forever too work out hide emotions. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have always enjoyed the music of Peter Frampton, whether that be with the Herd, Humble Pie or his single's career. This is from 2001 a reunion with surviving members of Humble Pie ( Steve Marriott died at age 44 in 1991 as alcohol had taken it's toll on him).

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

19 hours ago, kejedo said:

Thank you for asking, but I wore those overalls during that time. Had them in basic denim and corduroy. No pix of mine from that era have survived. Whew.  And I take back the unrequited music crush i had on Frampton. 

Silly girl!  B)

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

It looks like the women are wearing seamless panty hose under a semi-thong and the men are wearing a form of spanx. What's up with that? I'd like to see a follow-up video in present day titled "Where are they now"? That would be an eyebrow raiser, I'm sure!

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

6 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Thinking the same thing Ken, only I'd call it "Where Are They Now? Moments They'd Like To Forget!" That was hideous

Seeing kids and young people, the way they dress today, with their skinny tight, too short, torn jeans and torn T-shirts, short socks with neon sneakers and huge horn-rimmed glasses, I think they're kind of the next 80ies generation that is going to be so embarassed about the way they looked when they were young. It's like the world has turned into a bad taste party.

I saw an advertisement for blue jeans that looked like they've been dragged through manure. But they cost $425. 

Seriously. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/25/news/companies/nordstrom-dirty-jeans/index.html

Eeeeeuuuu!!

Ill bet they sell like hot cakes.

Edited by Loopy

2 hours ago, Loopy said:

I saw an advertisement for blue jeans that looked like they've been dragged through manure. But they cost $425. 

Seriously. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/25/news/companies/nordstrom-dirty-jeans/index.html

Eeeeeuuuu!!

Ill bet they sell like hot cakes.

Despite the prefab dirt, the jeans can apparently be washed, at least according to the care instructions, which recommend machine washing cold and line dry. According to someone who answered the phone at PRPS customer service, the dirt does not wash out, because it's actually not real dirt.

:huh::confused::blink::wacko:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

11 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

That was really neat!  Thanks for sharing, Brother Dilip!^_^

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

9 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

Wow!!! That was amazing!!!

Disabled and yet somewhat enabled.:D

Looking forward to the time no one will ever be disabled again.^_^