JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Dismal_Bliss

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

8 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

One of my favorite speeches of all time is this, even more so with modern comparisons, and speaks volumes just how the scriptures speak of mankind.

The last line, when he called for soldiers of democracy to unite, who or what was he referring to...

Just now, Dove said:

But 2 Timothy 2 is Theocracy  😃

True that. I just wanted to make a spiritual comparison. In reality, the speech was to soliders fighting in WWII against Hitler, but the deeper message carries throughout all generations that human governments fail and echo what the Bible has said all along.

8 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

True that. I just wanted to make a spiritual comparison. In reality, the speech was to soliders fighting in WWII against Hitler, but the deeper message carries throughout all generations that human governments fail and echo what the Bible has said all along.

That's true..that message was there.. though most probably only heard the last line...😩

Thanks for sharing...

Edited by Dove