JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Dismal_Bliss

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

Should this be in the beards' thread?^_^

"If you're out cloud watching and happen to see a horseshoe or a mustache shape, though, you might want to grab a camera. Chances are, you're looking at one of the rarest cloud formations around: a horseshoe vortex cloud."

This one is captioned the "Hulk Hogan's Mustache" cloud.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgobwp4lzKqqLLdHRSMq2

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

I will not link the video here because the thumbnail is kind of scary (a mask from the movie The Purge, because he compared the lawlessness of Saturnalia to the plot of that movie) and might scare some away and cause them to think I'm sharing something creepy (it's not at all, though), but I just watched a really detailed and informed video exposing Christmas and the hypocrisy of it. He was touching points we already have been taught and I was feeling a little smug and almost wanted to comment what I want to every time I see that type of content online, "JWs 'exposed' this holiday 80 yrs ago and haven't celebrated it since, wyb?" But I didn't because I don't want to get in debates online 😆 but it was a great video though with lots of research done. I hope it will help guide people into the right direction!  

3 hours ago, JayMusicGirl said:

I will not link the video here because the thumbnail is kind of scary (a mask from the movie The Purge, because he compared the lawlessness of Saturnalia to the plot of that movie) and might scare some away and cause them to think I'm sharing something creepy (it's not at all, though), but I just watched a really detailed and informed video exposing Christmas and the hypocrisy of it. He was touching points we already have been taught and I was feeling a little smug and almost wanted to comment what I want to every time I see that type of content online, "JWs 'exposed' this holiday 80 yrs ago and haven't celebrated it since, wyb?" But I didn't because I don't want to get in debates online 😆 but it was a great video though with lots of research done. I hope it will help guide people into the right direction!  

Well if that's the way it is, why not at least state the title of the video so that if we want to, we can search it ourselves?

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, Vinnie said:

Smiles everyone smiles, it will make you feel better, even if just a little bit :)

Enjoyed all the moves, but especially the background dancers who were doing the Charleston (later reinvented as the mashed potato).  

10 hours ago, EccentricM said:

That is so precious!

Thanks for sharing.^_^