JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have an interesting side and a strange side, and a wierd side etc....

I;m not sure on  what side  this falls on, but I found it curiously amusing. Would be interesting if it was done on a long bus ride to somewhere... It's sort of like acapella.

bulbous bouffant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uuCNAwXGaQ

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

• 3 weeks later...

Very Very glad that I am waiting til June to visit Yellowstone.  They are so very temperamental and unpredictable.  I've personally walked on a trail within 10 feet of them and they pay no never mind and again I've seen them charge other people from 50 feet away for no apparent reason. 

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lovjahupepl said:

Just saw this video testing the reaction to music on some chimps.  Imagine playing some original songs in the new system around Jehovah's creation. :)

Maybe in the New World when we become more perfect, this chimp's sense of rhythm will be made more perfect, too.

@lovjahupepl Interesting video. I read that apes don't appreciate music as they don't have the capability like humans do (as well as other animals like birds), so I wonder what is going through the ape's mind here when he moves around to these sounds.

(edit)

According to someone in the comments of the video, the ape was not dancing, it was being confrontational (And it made sense as I noticed it grinned at one point, as apes don't show teeth to smile like we do, but more akin to dogs, they grin as a threat, unless trained otherwise).

Edited by EccentricM

Addtionally, the ape was not moving in time to the music, but the player admitted he was playing the music in accordance to the ape's movements, to give the illusion is was dancing and clapping along with the beat.

You can see how easily we can be decieved, as people think this video is proof of evolution and our "relationship", because they think they are dancing, where in reality humans are far removed from apes in many ways.

7 hours ago, EccentricM said:

"Russia mayor sworn in with Star Wars tune in Belgorod"

I think you were right @Gregexplore. The end really will be Star Wars, literally. The King of the North officals have even started using the soundtracks.

When Star Wars came out, it wasn't a big hit in the Soviet Union, so I wonder whether these people even know what the song is.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the new technology in AUDIO world called:  8 D ! :)

It has such a strong effect. I thought would be nice to share this expirience to you. Just grab the best Air phones available to you (I use Air Pods!) and listen this one ONLY with the air phones (NOT the headphones remember!!!). :) The video I pasted bellow said use headphones but please ignore it, only use good quality air phone for the best result.  

There you go:

1 hour ago, James Anderson said:

I was on Youtube the other day and saw one of our music presentation for the recent assembly so I clicked and found the first song was great but I want to know what language its in. 

7: Jehovah, Our Strength - Georgian
79: Teach Them to Stand Firm - Swedish
38: He Will Make You Strong - French

Edited by ChocoBro

Br. Ruben,

Yes the first song is in Georgian. I haven't heard this song in Georgian before. It was nice to listen it in Georgian as it is my first language. 

Thank you Ruben and brother James for sharing the YouTube video. 

Edited by Guri

*edit* wrong thread

Edited by Brother Jack

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.