JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

50 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

What makes man and women different? Oh that's easy to see and figure out but very hard to understand. :lol1:

14498710-24663910-4-0-1496162479-1496162491-650-1-1496162491-650-04f9ebaa03-1496208292.thumb.jpg.71cf97b1d6025791afa974bea5c425f2.jpg

A recent study brought out that there is very little difference in men's and women's shampoo other than the price. Men's is cheaper..^_^

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Just now, Dove said:

A recent study brought out that there is very little difference in men's and women's shampoo other than the price. Men's is cheaper..^_^

I only spend more on mine because I buy organic stuff, no chemicals and alike. Doesn't lather as much as mass produced stuff, but it still works, just a tiny bit more has to go on your head, and more working it.  

30 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

I only spend more on mine because I buy organic stuff, no chemicals and alike. Doesn't lather as much as mass produced stuff, but it still works, just a tiny bit more has to go on your head, and more working it.  

Yes, organic always costs more no matter what it is but worth it in most cases..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

8 minutes ago, Dove said:

Yes, organic always costs more no matter what it is but worth it in most cases..

Well the way I see it is, I'm spending money on what I would be otherwise on lots of other unhealthy things which I don't buy or consume. So it balances out. 

2 hours ago, EccentricM said:

Probably doesnt have sulphates. Yuck! I try to find products without it anyway. :D

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

I heard there's a horse shampoo called straight arrow mane and tail that's supposed to be great for those with sensitive skin.  It was all the rage years ago but hard to find. 

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

6 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I heard there's a horse shampoo called straight arrow mane and tail that's supposed to be great for those with sensitive skin.  It was all the rage years ago but hard to find. 

I've heard that the products made for horses and some other animals are higher quality than some things made for humans...

Only Jehovah can make beauty in such small ways and then in such spectacularly HUGE ways. Life on this planet is so beautiful. Imagine the way it'll be in the NS, cannot wait.

I think Australia is first on my list.

I was commenting on the pics from Greg and Ross

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 minute ago, bagwell1987 said:

Only Jehovah can make beauty in such small ways and then in such spectacularly HUGE ways. Life on this planet is so beautiful. Imagine the way it'll be in the NS, cannot wait.

I think Australia is first on my list.

And you will be not disappointed! Wow like you said future beauty of the earth will surpass our wildest imagination!

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I just love your pics Greg. I truly love seeing pics from the places where we all live. For me to travel to Australia now is inconceivable,  but I can enjoy it through the pics you post.  Whets the appetite for the future.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

This is the place where I want to go for a swim (not my photo courtesy Australian Geographic)

The Mitchell Falls are among the most photographed attractions of the Kimberley.

Second picture: Wyadup Rocks in WA

p35.jpg

wyadup2web_WEB.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

51 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

24232299_1772629452812161_78477477160944

Think I could get away with this?

You wouldn't get far, the beard would be wafting behind you and I'd grab it!:D