JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Oh dear....arggggggg......yummm:drool:

Here's what I have going tonight, smoky chicken wings and legs. Umm

5a3c4c92b9bea_smoker(861x1531).thumb.jpg.ca3e6ac836d3d0ec677728a27b6a45bc.jpg

Here's what I did yesterday, Patty and I did a trade, I think I got the better trade!

5a3c4c966aa8c_crab(1531x861).thumb.jpg.e4989fcbff9cd9a009693614ffe2a700.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

5 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

Some funny moments on the way to dental checkup for the better half...

But, we need the photos after the dentist, too! :lol: :toothbrush:

“It’s not how much we know that pleases Jehovah, but how we feel about what we know and how we have allowed that knowledge to increase our love for Jehovah.”

Went to the shop, MH logging work shop, to drop off empty hydrolic oil buckets. Went around the back and this is what we saw. I started laughing because it looks like somebody parked on the wrong side of town!!

It looks old and rusty, like nobody would claim that rust bucket, but actually it's in for new tires and a paint job!

5a4045b45b4bc_badskidder(1531x861).thumb.jpg.8714a07d162c964b75b6414eb78498f6.jpg

Here's what it'll look like when it's done. They're different makes but similar.

5a4046d7a79ed_skidder(1531x861).thumb.jpg.adf2609d6fbe38ba763e0cf1aaa63943.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

There are some states who get a lot of snow every winter and are prepared and experienced in winter driving, we're not one of them. It throws everyone off, we're scared of the hills- which can become like a ski slope. This is a pic outside our hotel window, supposed to be another 3 inches by morning. Our plane takes off before sunrise...:scared:, I hate winter.

5a4059f9b74cb_snow(861x1531).thumb.jpg.9d97828776a51f6e6aa9cc48e80f0d21.jpg

We ended up sitting on the plane for 4 hours this morning as we waited for a de-icer. FOUR hours!!

It was amazing though, there was quite a lot of children and they were ALL well behaved. The whole plane was an example of good manners. 

Another bit of good news is we've been given 100.00 off our next flight. Nice.

Enjoy your trip, Cheryl.

Western Washington has some weird weather, there are many areas of the USA that get far more rain than Washington, but do not have the reputation of 'It rains all the time.'

When we moved to Bellevue WA years ago we noted in the Chamber of Commerce welcoming brochure the following: "It seldom snows in Seattle, which is good as our local drivers do not know how to drive in snow. Strange as it seems our local drivers have even less success when it rains." That proved to be very true, a few raindrops and traffic slows to 35 in stop and go on the Interstate.

Oooh, I didn't see your delay comment, I was slowly typing.

Is this SEATAC? That is so much like Seattle, "If it snows we can always get deicer at Western Auto."

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Totally understand what you're saying! Being a webbed footed Oregon Duck I've suffered many 'afraid of the rain' people. Sheesh. We're in Nevada right now, cannot express how wonderful it feels to be dry. Love seeing all the brown- buildings, walls, soil. It's ok with me.

37 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

26046996_1801667679908338_67371141760977

Pub Lick Not Ice.

Apparently they liked their drinks neat...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, EccentricM said:

26046996_1801667679908338_67371141760977

Public notice from 1659 in Boston regarding the banning the celebrations of Christmas. One could be fined in those days for celebrating Christmas because of it's pagan roots. 

The first thing you notice is Publick.  The next thing is how the lowercase 's' looks so much like an 'f' in those words.  The words Observation, dressing, Feasting all have the letter 's' that resembles 'f'.  That was common into the 1800's.

A Dawning Miracle

Living tight up to the Coast Range Mountains and in the fog most mornings, we do not experience many great sun rises.

Today was the exception, looking east at 7:30. My wife ran outside in her PJs to get this view.

Sunrise.png

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

We had a magnificent surf yesterday. An east wind coupled with the ground swell out of the west created miles of smokers up and down the coast. We were driving and with no time to stop and take a picture, but News Lincoln County photographer did. Photo by Steve Roper

Smokers.png

33 minutes ago, Old said:

We had a magnificent surf yesterday. An east wind coupled with the ground swell out of the west created miles of smokers up and down the coast. We were driving and with no time to stop and take a picture, but News Lincoln County photographer did. Photo by Steve Roper

Smokers.png

That must have been a unique sight to see miles of it...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..