JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 1/5/2018 at 3:48 PM, dilip kumar said:

Dilip, just to explain that picture a little,  the rifle is a pellet gun, and a moderately powerful one at that. ...not a kids toy, it would cause a serious wound. It's not a firearm,  it is a spring driving a piston pushing the pellet out.

I have no clue what the man is doing with it tho--- certainly doesn't appear safe...

On 1/9/2018 at 1:41 AM, Gregexplore said:

391A0771.JPG

Greg, where is that?

I saw one like that in Hawaii

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

I was noticing those shoes looked a wee bit big for you:D

I didn't realize until the second time around that he wasn't wearing them..:D

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

27 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

A recent CME (coronal mass ejection) has caused a G1 storm.  Here is a pic taken in Norway:norway_strip.jpg.09442088df684d8e31ae97fcb0dbbe1d.jpg

:o

I need a     shocked-smiley-resized-600.png.7d8fb094670464c62569cdf03f5fd3da.png smily

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I've been cherry picking today in the local orchid, and found out that thousands of cherries will get spoiled on the trees because they don't have enough workers to collect them. (300-400 trees, cherries will not be collected.)

IMG_6634.JPG

IMG_6589.JPG

IMG_6684.JPG

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

OK Greg, I'm starting a savings account for my plane trip out there next January so I can come pick cherries.....can I stay with you and your wife?? I can cook, grill.  I'll ship over my dehydrator so we can make cherry fruit leather...

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Got to see some of the grand kids Saturday. 

Little T was playing with his archery dart thing and that changed into us throwing them at each other..dunno how that happened :zipmouth:

Jenna grabbed one and sneak attacked me.

She thought she was gonna get away with it too....

Run Jenna, run!.jpg

11 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

That look on her face just cracks me up. ..

She has so many attitudes and a face for every one of them.

Her little face reminds me of my GD, she's also really expressive. Her and MD are always doing crazy selfies. This is one, not too whacky, of her and Molly. We were playing a board game and Molly sat on her lap like a person!

Her hair can be so wild, the older she gets the curlier and frizzier it gets.  When she stays here I french braid it so it's out of her face.

5a5e519f0faff_Molly(606x1077).thumb.jpg.71199914d4bc7aa7a56612508aa34be6.jpg

Edited by bagwell1987

4 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Next town ... Whatever-Whenever ..just keep driving  LOL :lol2:

Too bad you are on the wrong side of the road....:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, A fellow servant said:

Greg,

Nice photo!  Does the speed limit for vehicles vary?   I'm sure there must be some catastrophe's with kangaroos and the highway.

YIKES!

Speed limit is 110 km per hour.

Well, many drivers drive much faster on these roads.

Hitting a kangaroo is "dramatic" for both, and can cause serious injury.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

kilometres and kilometres

Klicks & Klicks.  US Hwys 10 & 40 have sections that look like that - only with different warning signs like "Don't Pick Up Hitchhikers":oops:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

A very stormy day here on the Oregon Coast. My Wife and drove to Depoe Bay to view the high surf, 35 to 40 ft waves in the forecast. Here is Gertrude facing the storm. Note Coast Guard helicopter hovering over the breakers.

Depoe Bay.jpg

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.