JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

I've been trying for days to post a story with pictures, of a woman that replaced a broken wing on a monarch butterfly with the wing of another that had died. Made me feel good to see this..thought I might share but can't seem to do it..could someone else? I think you would like it..:)

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

5 minutes ago, Old said:

Thank you, this may be where the woman got the idea ..:)

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

I'm a miserable failure at baking, I cook. But Brother Chuck and Lew wanted beef pot pies again. The ones I made a couple weeks ago tasted super but boy they were pitiful looking :lol:.

Look at these babies!!

Chuck's:

shank meat, browned mushroom and onion in butter and garlic, roasted carrot and potato, peas and corn in a deep rich bone broth garlic sauce.

Lew's:

Ground beef on the grill chopped, roasted carrot and potato, sauteed onion in butter and garlic, peas and corn in that super rich sauce.

Not a failure this time!

5a725b1075cde_Pie(861x1531).thumb.jpg.60fa3d9952b17fdbf8924c852698f765.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On 1/26/2018 at 5:44 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Lew was at work yesterday when the Rainier forester, Frank, came up to check on the landing and make sure all the logs were to length. He and Lew got along so good, he said they talked and talked like long lost buddies. Lew told him how nice it was to visit with him, like they were on the same wave length and he agreed. They are of similar ages so he thought that was it.

Today Frank came up again and had his Cruiser vest on,  on it he had a button Lew thought was a flag until he got closer. It was OUR button! This was our brother! Lew is still talking about it!

Jw-org-Lapel-Pin-Blue.jpg_640x640.jpg.bda8253ddfb78f27f7760aad4312be10.jpg

Just a little update on this. Frank went to Lew's landing Monday and Lew told him I was a sister. Frank was so happy, said he's been wearing the pin for a long time and Lew was the 4th person to identify with it.

Tonight Frank called Lew about something for work. I was doing laundry and heard the very last of the conversation before they hung up. I asked if I could call Frank back. Lew doesn't like to combine work and personal stuff but I said "He's my brother!" I think I made him feel guilty. -_- So he let me call him back. We, Frank and his wife Cheryl (!!! ya Cheryl, go figger) and I had a great 10 minute conversation. They were getting ready for meeting. They are so sweet! He said he's going to keep witnessing to Lew, maybe....just maybe. I said go for it. (Lew heard me:flowers:)

They're in a local congregation just West of Aberdeen, WA. So glad to talk with them.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

31 minutes ago, rocket said:

Does the woman make them to sell? Beautiful tie.

He gave me her number, I plan to call her later. I think he lives in northern Arizona so I suspect she does too.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

28 minutes ago, Old said:

SEVEN

That happens to be my favorite number! And then I want the number 4 because I was born in April!

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

Have had 2 cashiers, this past week, call me by name   "Perfect"  as in Perfect Peter or Peter Perfect, and I was the 7th child of 7. :innocent:

Forgot to mention, Jesus & I were born about 1953 years and about a week apart, give or take a few days. :whistling:

Edited by pnutts

added a line

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

16 hours ago, Old said:

SEVEN

She wants a number 2, duh.

2 hours ago, pnutts said:

Have had 2 cashiers, this past week, call me by name   "Perfect"  as in Perfect Peter or Peter Perfect, and I was the 7th child of 7. :innocent:

Forgot to mention, Jesus & I were born about 1953 years and about a week apart, give or take a few days. :whistling:

Me. 2

The reason I am fond of the number 2 is that it is the only even prime number. Odd, isn't it?

My next favorite number is 1,000 - because written out in American English, it is the first number that uses the letter 'a'.  I don't have a picture for this comment. You could imagine it, pictorially, if so inclined. 

58 minutes ago, kejedo said:

The reason I am fond of the number 2 is that it is the only even prime number. Odd, isn't it?

My next favorite number is 1,000 - because written out in American English, it is the first number that uses the letter 'a'.  I don't have a picture for this comment. You could imagine it, pictorially, if so inclined. 

dancing-number-2-gif.gif

A picture is worth a THOUSAND words.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif