JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Just now, bagwell1987 said:

THAT is a pretty bird. And chubby! And short.

Yes, their little legs are short so they kinda waddle when they walk..'these legs aren't made for walkin'...😃

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Not at all unusual to see small birds picking on larger birds when the large birds get near the small birds nesting territory. Crows pick on the local bald eagles with great tenacity, driving the eagles away from their nests.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 hours ago, Old said:

Not at all unusual to see small birds picking on larger birds when the large birds get near the small birds nesting territory. Crows pick on the local bald eagles with great tenacity, driving the eagles away from their nests.

I do see that too Jerry. What's also surprising is the red-throated woodpecker we have. I can't find a pic of it, it's all black with red on the throat. A brother who lives across the water from me told me what it is. This bird has no fear. I've seen it, mostly alone, dive bomb a raven and try to make it fall out of the sky! Also with the eagles, I have more respect for eagles because they're so patient with that bird, they let it keep body slamming as they try to stay flying. crazy.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

8 hours ago, Old said:

Not at all unusual to see small birds picking on larger birds when the large birds get near the small birds nesting territory

I saw a vulture ( a big bird ) being chased by a bald eagle which was much larger, thus rule doesn't always apply. ☺️

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Second harvest of rhubarb. I was going to be happy with 10 pounds but I ended up with 15 pounds! 6.5 and 8.5 pounds. This is the second picking and I'll get one more and maybe a small one after that.

867855647_0628181430(1)(861x1531).thumb.jpg.99d5ecc014773326c687706305374d0b.jpg304363976_0628181459(1)(861x1531).thumb.jpg.949e10bc9376eaf350456134a8c395cc.jpg

The leaves stay in to feed the soil, the bush looks good, so much new growth.

Glad I did this, found snails and slugs lurking under there. Got 'em!

136940062_0628181421(861x1531).thumb.jpg.0e7a98790a0ec9c9b25cad9b2cb0f51b.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Second harvest of rhubarb. I was going to be happy with 10 pounds but I ended up with 15 pounds! 6.5 and 8.5 pounds. This is the second picking and I'll get one more and maybe a small one after that.

867855647_0628181430(1)(861x1531).thumb.jpg.99d5ecc014773326c687706305374d0b.jpg304363976_0628181459(1)(861x1531).thumb.jpg.949e10bc9376eaf350456134a8c395cc.jpg

The leaves stay in to feed the soil, the bush looks good, so much new growth.

Glad I did this, found snails and slugs lurking under there. Got 'em!

136940062_0628181421(861x1531).thumb.jpg.0e7a98790a0ec9c9b25cad9b2cb0f51b.jpg

Healthy stuff! Always liked it...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

12 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Mmmmm, strawberry/rhubarb pie.   Wish I could cook. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

I'm not a baker, I try but don't succeed. So I donate all this rhubarb to a fella who is involved with the Special Needs community, he has a down syndrome child, he does baked goods for sale at events and, I guess, makes a tidy profit for them. Next we're going to pick several gallons of blue berries and black berries for him. In exchange I get pies!! 2 or 3 per donation, so I make out alright. A few pies will last us a year because we don't eat much sugar stuff.

1 minute ago, bagwell1987 said:

I'm not a baker, I try but don't succeed. So I donate all this rhubarb to a fella who is involved with the Special Needs community, he has a down syndrome child, he does baked goods for sale at events and, I guess, makes a tidy profit for them. Next we're going to pick several gallons of blue berries and black berries for him. In exchange I get pies!! 2 or 3 per donation, so I make out alright. A few pies will last us a year because we don't eat much sugar stuff.

That’s wonderful!!! Pies can be frozen than. O yummy!!

! 😁😁😁😁😁

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

10 hours ago, CCCG said:

My smiley pooch.  

CF895B67-A945-4640-AF5B-6607D511AEA4.jpeg

Is he a Jack Russell? He looks just like one that my son had years ago..he was a little nipper. I was always calling it Jack Daniels by mistake....😄

43 minutes ago, Dove said:

Is he a Jack Russell? He looks just like one that my son had years ago..he was a little nipper. I was always calling it Jack Daniels by mistake....😄

He’s a chihuahua... I was duped- the lady said he was miniature - he’s big really 😂. Jack Russells are super cute but snappy.  This little guy is called Chicco.  I didn’t name him.  He’s a snapper but has a funny personality.  I love how Jehovah created animals for our pleasure.  

1191355781_Cloudsinsunstreaks.jpg.35ed40e83d372105682d22459682a75c.jpgEvery time I see the sun's rays shine through the clouds like this, 

I expect to see Michael and his angelic forces come charging down from heaven.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, CCCG said:

He’s a chihuahua... I was duped- the lady said he was miniature - he’s big really 😂. Jack Russells are super cute but snappy.  This little guy is called Chicco.  I didn’t name him.  He’s a snapper but has a funny personality.  I love how Jehovah created animals for our pleasure.  

My BabyGirl is a Jack Chi. Husb says she is 50 percent Jack Daniels. I want to get her pic up, but am having technical 😣 issues.

6 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Husb says she is 50 percent Jack Daniels. 

Don't know if you meant to say that, but I always do by mistake call Jack Russells' that...lol