JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 6/29/2018 at 1:02 PM, Patinage said:

Picture below is from last week RC taken on Saturday during the baptism talk : 11 new brothers and sisters.

Don’t know why the photo is upside down... Too bad 😽

65E530E1-A26A-4D52-936B-81B304DA0B97.jpeg.01e125d7da19053fd804c3df6abd4019.thumb.jpeg.734bffd147c0f947e965adb83ae7ccd0.jpeg

Not upside down here...maybe someone fixed it...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

7 hours ago, kejedo said:

My BabyGirl is a Jack Chi. Husb says she is 50 percent Jack Daniels. I want to get her pic up, but am having technical 😣 issues.

😂 I hope you can get the pic up soon.  50% Jack Daniels would explain any crazy behaviour from her! 

To respond to Katty, post nbr 8075:

It is a Convention center, it doesn't belong to JWs it is rented for assemblies and for the first time for this RC. It is located in Girona, Catalonia, Spain. It is very comfortable, it looks like a theater with boxes on the wall sides (left and right - you don't seen them on this picture), the seats are also very very comfortable, thick cushion. And it is all covered so no heat from the sun. It was a very good surprise to me ! My congregation was not assigned to that RC since that hall is in Spain and I reside in France. However, it is 1 1/2 hr drive from home, while the assembly hall where I am supposed to go is 3 hr drive. Since I am taking care of my parents, I didn't want to miss my assembly as I had missed my last circuit assembly : my father fell down 3 times in a few hours time, back in April. So I didn't want to take a chance this time. Besides, the drive is easy, it is kind of a straight line from home. It is also my way to 'take a break', to forget a little bit about my daily/yearly routine. I enjoy it every year since I try to attend a different convention each year. This year I did it close to home. Besides, I understand Spanish (I used to belong to a Spanish congregation), so I take my notes as I would in French. I don't loose anything. And I meet new brothers and sisters. So it is a win/win !!😊

4 hours ago, Patinage said:

To respond to Katty, post nbr 8075:

It is a Convention center, it doesn't belong to JWs it is rented for assemblies and for the first time for this RC. It is located in Girona, Catalonia, Spain. It is very comfortable, it looks like a theater with boxes on the wall sides (left and right - you don't seen them on this picture), the seats are also very very comfortable, thick cushion. And it is all covered so no heat from the sun. It was a very good surprise to me ! My congregation was not assigned to that RC since that hall is in Spain and I reside in France. However, it is 1 1/2 hr drive from home, while the assembly hall where I am supposed to go is 3 hr drive. Since I am taking care of my parents, I didn't want to miss my assembly as I had missed my last circuit assembly : my father fell down 3 times in a few hours time, back in April. So I didn't want to take a chance this time. Besides, the drive is easy, it is kind of a straight line from home. It is also my way to 'take a break', to forget a little bit about my daily/yearly routine. I enjoy it every year since I try to attend a different convention each year. This year I did it close to home. Besides, I understand Spanish (I used to belong to a Spanish congregation), so I take my notes as I would in French. I don't loose anything. And I meet new brothers and sisters. So it is a win/win !!😊

I wish our building (sports center) had comfortable seating. It took 3 weeks for my back to quit hurting. Plastic seats are not made to sit 2 to 3-1/2 hours. 

I’m glad you are able to go closer to home. Being a caregiver is NOT an easy thing to do.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

7 hours ago, CCCG said:

😂 I hope you can get the pic up soon.  50% Jack Daniels would explain any crazy behaviour from her! 

😁

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Dad told me the way to get rid of head lice was to rub in whisky and sand. They all get drunk and start throwing rocks at each other.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

I don’t mind spiders but Steve committed the sin of letting them in at night to run across my face. So I deaded him!

D1BF4B15-E2A0-461D-A80B-3D935364CD8F.jpeg.22b640ca3c457340ed17dcaf2e2a49b4.jpeg

(Another dead conifer. 🙁 Lots of work for the local gardener in the autumn.)

55 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I don’t mind spiders but Steve committed the sin of letting them in at night to run across my face. So I deaded him!

Oh No!

Mr Steve!

:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Oh No!

Mr Steve!

:eek:

Now Steve has gone I might have to start talking to Emma. Though she did call me a murderer.

3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Now Steve has gone I might have to start talking to Emma. Though she did call me a murderer.

In memory of the late Steve the RV...

233589457_MrSteve.JPG.fcb01dadd4665fe58a2126ce316d2d35.JPG

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I think it’s a good thing really. Last week I actually apologised to him for eating a bowl of spinach while he was watching.

Will you be my friend?

D4072F36-F034-4648-95F6-5D80A8A6D7A5.thumb.jpeg.e6c6478640465308acdbbc281c1afcf9.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I think it’s a good thing really. Last week I actually apologised to him for eating a bowl of spinach while he was watching.

Will you be my friend?

D4072F36-F034-4648-95F6-5D80A8A6D7A5.thumb.jpeg.e6c6478640465308acdbbc281c1afcf9.jpeg

I heard your new friend is a wet blanket and only comes out when things heat up...

We planted boysenberries and raspberries late 2016, this year we have a whole bunch on the vine! (I'm thinking we have all boysenberries, the other ones look suspiciously like a boysenberry!) This is my second handful, the weather is really warm so we'll be picking everyday from now on, even if they're not completely black, to get them before the birds do. Just leaving them on the counter they ripen fast.

950165765_Boysenberries(861x1531).thumb.jpg.b99a5c3a374eef2be430d2594540dd38.jpg

The dogs like to go for a ride, even if they do sit on each other! Crazy dogs!

1633386626_Dogsinbackseat(475x845).thumb.jpg.141dfb97fa5550323beb53510df5490e.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

We planted boysenberries and raspberries late 2016, this year we have a whole bunch on the vine! (I'm thinking we have all boysenberries, the other ones look suspiciously like a boysenberry!) This is my second handful, the weather is really warm so we'll be picking everyday from now on, even if they're not completely black, to get them before the birds do. Just leaving them on the counter they ripen fast.

950165765_Boysenberries(861x1531).thumb.jpg.b99a5c3a374eef2be430d2594540dd38.jpg

The dogs like to go for a ride, even if they do sit on each other! Crazy dogs!

1633386626_Dogsinbackseat(475x845).thumb.jpg.141dfb97fa5550323beb53510df5490e.jpg

O yummy boysenberries. I used to get boysenberry yogurt. 😋😋😋😋

Your puppies are so cute!

😁😁😁😁😁

21 minutes ago, Loopy said:

O yummy boysenberries. I used to get boysenberry yogurt. 😋😋😋😋

Your puppies are so cute!

😁😁😁😁😁