JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

25 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Cheryl You should post pic in Upcoming 2018 Regional Convention I'm sure you will get some captions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Go for it! I'll watch!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

For the picture of the bird on the beach

How about a take on an oldie ....

"Where's the fish?"

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

A local pic. How would you caption it?

My first thought was "The Poodle! Where's the Poodle!"

eagle.jpg

"I'm going spastic over plastic! Plastic silverware! Plastic straws! Plastic bags!  

Took me all week just to clear the plastic off this little stretch of beach."

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

There is one good thing to come about by Gertrude's medical condition, she gets to be with our only great grand daughter. Three and a half months wait due to Gertie's shingles. Newborns and shingles do not go together.

Here they are my dear wife and my dear and only great grand daughter,  Brooklyn Penelope Southwell.

Gertie na d Greatgrandaughter.png

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

42 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

We don't see these type of stickers on our restaurants down-under27fc6ddee00d47d5027decbfab28e9bf.jpg

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

I've never seen one in California. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 hours ago, TonyWenz said:

We don't see these type of stickers on our restaurants down-under27fc6ddee00d47d5027decbfab28e9bf.jpg

Older

I haven't either. I just been to Northern territory.  First time I ever seen a shop for selling guns and Bullets.  Suppose it's for the crocs. 

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Outback QLD. Western Sunset.  Not far from Winton.  

Jehovah's artwork never ceases to amaze me.  

20180806_182339.jpg

20180806_182412.jpg

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Outback QLD. Western Sunset.  Not far from Winton.  

Jehovah's artwork never ceases to amaze me.  

Wow. That's a long way from anywhere... Don't break down...

Older

Our last sunset in Hawaii d1d8637bb3edb5528552bc2235695635.jpg

Older

4 hours ago, TonyWenz said:

Wow. That's a long way from anywhere... Don't break down...

Older

Our last sunset in Hawaii d1d8637bb3edb5528552bc2235695635.jpg

Older

We did in Kakadu.  It was 35 very hot.  Did everything by the book regarding oils. Radiators. I live in Wollongong and so had Nrma Premium care. Even bought a CB radio.  We were there for 4days. Some people very nice gave me a lift back to our lodge.  We are camping.  I had to do the calls. There was no reception back where we were. One of the guys at Coodina took his truck out to pick up the kids. Hubby had to wait for tow truck. 

Some wonderful Brothers came and towed us out.  Helped us. Now we have another 4wd.  Heading home now 

But we made some wonderful friends   never forget their kindness.  

9 hours ago, normaclutter said:

My baby girl and me at the convention in July. (Sorry if the pic is sideways.. it wasn’t originally)

Allow me.... 

Mother like daughter " Oh, jeepers creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?
Jeepers creepers, where'd ya get those eyes?" :D 

Norma.png

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Here is a picture of my daughter riding in a Competitive Trail Ride at Palmer, AK a week ago. They ride 25 to 30 miles a day for two days and the winner is based on the condition of the horse and the horsemanship of the rider. She was one of the top contenders as she always is. She is now 60yo and she has ridden in the ride every year for the last 43 yrs. 

unnamed.thumb.jpg.d0b67ad8e8a47862913de3f200752383.jpg

Edited by DLM

On 7/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, ChrisC said:

I don’t mind spiders but Steve committed the sin of letting them in at night to run across my face. So I deaded him!

D1BF4B15-E2A0-461D-A80B-3D935364CD8F.jpeg.22b640ca3c457340ed17dcaf2e2a49b4.jpeg

(Another dead conifer. 🙁 Lots of work for the local gardener in the autumn.)

Emma says I am difficult to buy for so I suggested an anniversary present. It’s not going well.

79F8FE83-C2CE-4B57-8B38-560A3AECED45.jpeg.5f33c2c52e052fc40d1e36fd505b6644.jpeg

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

Emma says I am difficult to buy for so I suggested an anniversary present. It’s not going well.

79F8FE83-C2CE-4B57-8B38-560A3AECED45.jpeg.5f33c2c52e052fc40d1e36fd505b6644.jpeg

Eye see what you mean....

:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D