JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Around here those are referred to as "tree frogs" and are quite common

It can be a real surprise when they hop in an open car door without you seeing them and then hop on you or the steering wheel while you are driving :eek:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

3 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

And nothing is more infuriating when they hop int the bedroom and start croaking and you can't find it all night long! Yep, been there.

I've heard croaking frogs in the bedroom at night, barking spiders too...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And nothing is more infuriating when they hop int the bedroom and start croaking and you can't find it all night long! Yep, been there.
A BIG tree frog moved into our house. He was about 3 inches long. What happened is he hopped and landed on my face while I was sleeping! I just thought my wife rolled over and hit me with her hand.
I remember half waking and thinking how cold her hand was... before rolling over to sleep some more.
It all came to a screaming end when he then hopped onto her face...

We named him Lando...

Older {waiting for wiser}

Oh my goodness, I thought about that when I had the frog in my room. Story: I was camping a few years ago and we rented a cabin. I had a GIANT spider make it's way across my face during the night.........the stuff nightmares are made of!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

This is a pic of the night he woke us by landing on us one night (hence the name Lando). My wife screamed and brushed him off (quite violently) and he flew across the room and landed on the dressing table.
After we composed ourselves, realised what just happened and had a laugh, we took this pic.
He used to watch the TV with us. Not sure if he thought it was a window, or liked the insects attracted to the light at night.
Maybe he just wanted company. The frog on the left is a little statue on the TV base. Lando is on the right. e15a5764486668741afc28732d3ba42b.jpg8554bc296525bbf4f8c57980263de5a9.jpg0db57df26a57b0bff7fb31467f9cc552.jpg

Older {waiting for wiser}

2 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

This is a pic of the night he woke us by landing on us one night (hence the name Lando). My wife screamed and brushed him off (quite violently) and he flew across the room and landed on the dressing table.
After we composed ourselves, realised what just happened and had a laugh, we took this pic.
He used to watch the TV with us. Not sure if he thought it was a window, or liked the insects attracted to the light at night.
Maybe he just wanted company. The frog on the left is a little statue on the TV base. Lando is on the right.

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png

You need to fatten him up a little, those legs are really skinny.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

1 minute ago, TonyWenz said:

My wife has this fascination for all things frogs. Earrings, jewellery, statutes and the like.
I was surprised when on a trip to China, she tried frogs legs in a restaurant. (Yes they were a bit fatter)
Tasted like chicken..

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png

Hard to beat chicken fried frog legs. They taste a lot like chicken fried rattlesnake!

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.