JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Missing Plane full of passengers?...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3158 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I think they now know that the plane changed course and veered hundreds of miles off course flying at just 3,000 ft. Both men using stolen passports were asylum seekers...they are ruling things out but are still no closer.

They are wondering why there were no distress calls that ae sent automatically from the plane....and no wreckage, just so weird. The next thing is they will be blaming aliens !!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Perhaps it flew into the Malaysian Triangle ......

It sure is hard on the families of those who still do not know what happened

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Those, in turn, form another huge triangle that crosses the Pacific and North America and encompasses the area in which Amelia Earhart disappeared...

The triangle Amelia Earhart disappeared was the traingle south of Japan in which it is called Dragon's Triangle.

Update:

"The official said a deliberate takeover of the plane was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive," he said, indicating that investigators were ruling out mechanical failure or pilot error in the disappearance.  He said evidence that led to the conclusion were signs that the plane's communications were switched off deliberately, data about the flight path and indications the plane was steered in a way to avoid detection by radar.

The Boeing 777's communication with the ground was severed just under one hour into a Malaysia Airlines flight March 8 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Malaysian officials previously have said radar data suggest it may have turned back toward and crossed over the Malaysian peninsula after setting out on a northeastern path toward the Chinese capital.

Earlier, an American official told The Associated Press that investigators are examining the possibility of "human intervention" in the plane's disappearance, adding it may have been "an act of piracy."

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysian-official-says-missing-plane-hijacked-051507084.html  

Edited by Mei

As more news comes in, it sounds like terrorism.

I'm pretty sure we'll see this plane used as a tool sometime soon in the near future - where or when, who knows. (scary, but also strangely exciting)

Edited by timpin

I don't find it exciting, I just feel sad for all those on board and their distraught relatives, Satan's world stinks :(

Today they are searching the pilots houses etc, but they seem to be leaning towards a hijacking, which means that after 7 days either they have killed all on board or are holding them hostage. ?.. Surely if they were taken hostage then they would be demanding ransoms etc by now. This plane will reappear at some point, most likely as part of a terrorist attack somewhere in the world :(

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Edited by anniebea

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

I don't find it exciting, I just feel sad for all those on board and their distraught relatives, Satan's world stinks :( Today they are searching the pilots houses etc, but they seem to be leaning towards a hijacking, which means that after 7 days either they have killed all on board or are holding them hostage. ?.. Surely if they were taken hostage then they would be demanding ransoms etc by now. This plane will reappear at some point, most likely as part of a terrorist attack somewhere in the world :( Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

My thinking has been along these lines also.  However I wonder if we will also "see the hostages" again soon.  I can not even imagine what it must be like for the families of each passenger, nor what the passengers themselves may be enduring, if still alive.  It is so heart wrenching.  

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

Weird, I can't imagine the people on board this plane are still alive.  I mean with all the tablets, computers, cell phones on board no one has gotten a "ping" out.  Normally they can track a ping, but there isn't any.   It either went down in the Ocean somewhere, or it landed in some terrorist organization's country or a hideout and all the passengers were killed before they landed.  Its to weird that they can hide a massive airplane like that in some hanger.  Satan's world is full of surprises.  I hope they find them soon.  Imagine if one of our brother's or sister's were on this plane (there might have been we don't know for sure).  Dead or alive, or hostages, but since its been a couple of days almost a week, an no sign of anything, my guess is that the passengers have been all killed. If there is a plane being held for other reasons down the road, by now some of these on board would have tried to send some sort of message out.  People love to talk and I haven't heard anything, only the mixup with the Maylasian Government, China, USA and other countries looking for a missing plane.  Just keep praying for Jehovah's Kingdom to Come, hope it comes soon. 

As an emergency responder, I too don't get it either. With all the electronics people carry today - someone would've sent a ping by now if they could.

So it begs the question, if its not the natural occurrence of a Maylasian triangle (like our Bermuda triangle) ... was it a dry run so other terriorist cells could study the level of response from govrnmnt agencies and responders?

A serious search is underway for debris noted on a computer image somewhere south-west of Perth, Western Australia...

Surely this would be at the very limit of how far the 'plane could have flown on the fuel load it carried?

Apparently it's a very large piece of debris, though so far unidentified.

if that plane is on the ocean floor wil they bother trying to get bodies and wreckage up from there? it must be miles down if they ever find it?

the black box they can send something down to retrieve it but everything else?