JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Missing Plane full of passengers?...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3158 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Don't know that WE should be considering/contemplating/advocating ANY theories about this or any other plane. Like the families of those on the plane, we should wait to see what is found, where it is found ..... if it is ever found.

If we do not have family on this plane, it i not really the best use of our time to sit and worry/contemplate what happened where by whom ....

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I have been reading the news reports and a thought suddenly occurred to me...There weren't any of our brothers or sisters on this flight were there? :unsure:

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

I'm pretty sure we'll see this plane used as a tool sometime soon in the near future - where or when, who knows. (scary, but also strangely exciting)

exciting in a peculiar dangerous sense ... they are still grasping at straws

None of the so called wreckage they are finding is actually from a plane. ..so in other words, they are still really none the wiser

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

• 5 months later...

I have felt from the very beginning that it was sabotage.When you hear about a plane going down or missing, it seems the search follows a certain pattern. I heard the NTSB talking about this. When they go to search for a missing plane they have a specific routine and it nets results, all because of studies of other downed flights. It's their job to become proficient in finding them.  But when this one went missing the methodology used to find it, not just because it's Malysia, was different. It sounded like a cover up right from the start. It piqued my interest because it was so different, strange. I was out in service the morning it hit the news and sisters were talking about it. I remember mentioning that I just knew it was hijacked. They looked at me like I grew a 3rd eye! But the initial information out was so "off". I didn't say anything after that but when the woman who spoke about how she felt the same way and was voicing the same concerns as I was I felt a bit more vindicated. Well, here she is again with the  same convictions. 

It may be that we'll never know until the new system, and thank Jehovah we have a hope unlike these poor lost people who have nothing to sooth them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2747936/Something-covered-Investigation-missing-MH370-sabotaged-says-American-passenger-s-girlfriend.html

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 10 months later...

I will not be surprised about this because I was in Florida in 1996 or 1997, when they found large pieces of the space shuttle that blew up in 1986. I'm talking about large pieces of debris of something that blew up 10 years prior of the event!

Well, more correctly, it's likely there's evidence that the aircraft went down somewhere in the Indian Ocean...

Which is a pretty big ocean.

So far the authorities are saying that it proves they have been looking in the right area for the past 16 months.

It would also disprove the theory that someone stole the plane to later use as a weapon or that some electronics company built a cloaking device and tested it, then stole the plane.

In case you think I am kidding about the cloaking device (I heard it at work)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-latest-conspiracy-theory-were-freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I'm still convinced it was a deliberate action on someone's part. The media and 'the powers that be' are adept at making up stories, the ol' switcheroo. Giving misleading information or 'finding' a piece of an airplane is not hard to do when you have the power to do so. 

I'm not convinced this is part of the missing plane. Even if they say it is. Nope.  

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

It would also disprove the theory that someone stole the plane to later use as a weapon or that some electronics company built a cloaking device and tested it, then stole the plane.

Why listen to such silly theories from less reputable media outlets?

CNN solved the case over a year ago but nobody was willing to listen.

Edited by trottigy

I'm still convinced it was a deliberate action on someone's part. The media and 'the powers that be' are adept at making up stories, the ol' switcheroo. Giving misleading information or 'finding' a piece of an airplane is not hard to do when you have the power to do so. 

I'm not convinced this is part of the missing plane. Even if they say it is. Nope.  

The media IS saying that it was definitely a DELIBERATE act on SOMEONE's part - by saying "someone" they assume HUMAN someone - I hope :)

With this part they should be able to get a better fix on location it went down and possibly find the "black box" (or more than one - that jet had 2. ) With that, we should be able to know who.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

In case you think I am kidding about the cloaking device (I heard it at work)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-latest-conspiracy-theory-were-freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

I heard about this too.

Edited by trottigy

I'm thinking the whole plane is being used and we'll never know, until the NS, what actually happened. I'm convinced the people are causalities and they never knew what happened to them, the alternative isn't feasible. With the mass of communication we have available the media already pinpointed how the LACK of information was unusually suspect. The plane simply disappeared, impossible for that to happen. The colossal amount of debris left behind either in sea or land would make it impossible to hide. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I don't need to be. The science of accident reconstruction in aeronautics is so perfect. They have it all figured out and safety protocol after safety protocol, this one defied EVERY protocol they had set in place. It's clear it's human participation, like Jerry mentioned, that made this happen. 

I'll be looking forward to the answer in the NS, I feel we'll find out a LOT of things we thought were true were complete fabrication. Lies, always lies. 

The plane simply disappeared, impossible for that to happen. The colossal amount of debris left behind either in sea or land would make it impossible to hide.

Air France Flight 447 went down in a narrow area along the known flight path. A small amount of debris was found during the initial search, but it took two years to find the flight data recorder and the remainder of the wreckage in relatively shallow waters.

MH370 is believed to have been diverted thousands of miles off-course, and crashed in waters so deep that only a half dozen submarines can reach that depth safely.