JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Recall Notice - Subsequential Internal Non-morality

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3645 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Whether we are freezing in Ontario, Canada or sweltering in Brisbane, Australia, we are all enjoying the current campaign to invite as many people as possible to the upcoming Memorial. We have had some great experiences locally with the invitation work.   

People need to know how they can become reconciled to their loving Father. This week we have had our CO's visit. It has been great. I feel revitalised! He is such a dynamic brother and has been so encouraging.

A brother just sent me this and I really wanted to share it. Hopefully it hasn't been posted elsewhere.

RECALL NOTICE:

The Maker of all human beings (JEHOVAH GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.

This defect has been identified as "Subsequential Internal Non-morality,"  more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed. 

Some of the symptoms include
1. Loss of direction 
2. Foul vocal emissions 
3. Amnesia of origin 
4. Lack of peace and joy 
5. Selfish or violent behaviour 
6. Depression or confusion 
7. Fearfulness 
8. Idolatry 
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorised repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician,Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required, it is completely free and no obligation.

The number to call for repair in all areas is:      P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, into the heart component. 

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with: 
1. Love 
2. Joy 
3. Peace 
4. Long suffering 
5. Kindness 
6. Goodness 
7. Faith                                     
8. Mildness 
9. Self control 

Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E.  (BEST Instructions Beneficial for Living on Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list, and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded. For free emergency service, call on technician on the above number. 

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter the new system so as to prevent contamination of that facility. Thank you for your attention! 

- JEHOVAH GOD 

P.S. Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by 'Knee mail'!  

No I didn't compose it Elizabeth. Brilliant though isn't it?

I am glad you liked it Tim. I have reformatted it and here it is below. Hopefully it works for you.

Agape from Ashley

RECALL NOTICE:

The Maker of all human beings (JEHOVAH GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.

This defect has been identified as "Subsequential Internal Non-morality,"  more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed. 

Some of the symptoms include: 
1. Loss of direction 
2. Foul vocal emissions 
3. Amnesia of origin 
4. Lack of peace and joy 
5. Selfish or violent behaviour 
6. Depression or confusion 
7. Fearfulness 
8. Idolatry 
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorised repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required, it is completely free and no obligation.

The number to call for repair in all areas is:      P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, into the heart component. 

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with: 
1. Love 
2. Joy 
3. Peace 
4. Long suffering 
5. Kindness 
6. Goodness 
7. Faith                                     
8. Mildness 
9. Self control 

Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E.  (BEST Instructions Beneficial for Living on Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list, and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded. For free emergency service, call on technician on the above number. 

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter the new system so as to prevent contamination of that facility. Thank you for your attention! 

- JEHOVAH GOD 

P.S. Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by 'Knee mail'!