JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Hello All.

I have noticed that very often when I post a message there's a huge blank space after the text, even if I am careful not to leave any blank lines.  When I am composing the text there's no space left, it appears after I click Post.

Do you know why is that? Maybe having a signature would help?

Hello All.

I have noticed that very often when I post a message there's a huge blank space after the text, even if I am careful not to leave any blank lines. When I am composing the text there's no space left, it appears after I click Post.

Do you know why is that? Maybe having a signature would help?

Hi Carlos, can you link to a specific post where this happens?

Hi Carlos, can you link to a specific post where this happens?

Obrigado, Joao.

For example the one above. :)

Or this one from today:

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/15430-obamas-commencement-speech-at-west-point/?p=220879

I am beginning to think that the message box has a minimum height, so even if your post is very short, the box will never be lower than that minimum.

I am beginning to think that the message box has a minimum height, so even if your post is very short, the box will never be lower than that minimum.

I think that's the reason :)

I asked you about an example because I use tapatalk most of the time and there's no problem here

On the other hand, on the web there is allways the bellow information to show, which requires a minimum space and there you have it ;)

9a4udy7a.jpg

Edited by jayrtom