JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New World Translation (2013 revision) in additional languages

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 655 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Who knows if the translation of the new world will be available in French for the 2018 meeting?

Likely it will be released at a special French meeting, if possible.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Unlikely. We had special meetings this year and nothing. Nothing for the summer convention either... 

Scandinavia had a special release meeting with GB member Morris earlier this year when all countries under the Scandinavian branch were connected, and the NWT released in 3 Scandinavian languages. Then we had the headquarter visit in May.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

In reply to Bro. John:

I don’t think so. At the last RC this past June held in Spain, the brothers did not use the updated version. The brother from Bethel (Madrid) who did the main talks, especially the final talk, did not mention anything either.

14 hours ago, Archambault kevin said:

Who knows if the translation of the new world will be available in French for the 2018 meeting?

Merci pour ton premier commentaire ici à JWTalk! On ne sait pas... :oops:This is an English forum!

I don't think anyone here has any more insight on that than you or I do. It's been almost five years since the English revised version of the New World Translation was released, and ever since then a lot of us French speaking brothers and sisters have wondered about the same question. Just relax, enjoy the ministry, the meetings, and the truths we do know about. That way, the new French NWT will be in our hands before you know it!

Oh yes...

1780499733_Welcome_Whatsup.gif.fc232c2a3d02bf8e5a7f3b8b83e0ac0b.gif to JWTalk!

6 hours ago, Archambault kevin said:

In France in my congregation, the Bible order is no longer available to order for about 6 months. I think the new revised translation is coming soon!

Ahh! The same thing happened here with the English Bibles. No one could order any Bibles for a long, long time. We were anticipating something was about to happen. :D

On 7/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, jwhess said:

Did our Spanish brothers ever get their revision?  I could look but I thought I would ask first.

No. It’s believed that it’s gonna come next year.

Edited by MM9106

No. It’s believed that it’s gonna come next year.

Why?
Some rumor is that the French Bible will be released this Friday. Who knows (?!)

Why do you think so?

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Yippee! Toutes les congrégations françaises seront encouragées par ceci! :ecstatic:

Okay, so I write French with an English accent.

And to think, the French brothers in Montreal are enjoying their convention this weekend! (:P)

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Yippee! Toutes les congrégations françaises seront encouragées par ceci! :ecstatic:

Okay, so I write French with an English accent.

And to think, the French brothers in Montreal are enjoying their convention this weekend! (:P)

Exode 3:14 (nwt-French-2018) — Alors Dieu dit à Moïse : « “Je deviendrai ce que je décide de devenir”. » Et il ajouta : « Voici ce que tu diras aux Israélites : “‘Je deviendrai’ m’a envoyé vers vous.” »

:thumbsup: