JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3462 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It was supposed to be in app stores on Monday, but I was able to download it last Night.

From the little that I saw it looks awesome. I can't wait to have more time and start using it !!!

That will be useful to so many friends around the world.

Jehovah gives us more than we could even wish for!

Edited by crystal-blue

1. JW Language App - This is new app available that will enable you to speak to someone of another language. 18 langauges to start cover 1/2 of the Global populations tongue. It will start with over 4000 JW theocratic words, phrases that can be translated immediately if you are trying to speak with someone of another language. Look up the phrase and language of the person and the app will speak and teach it for you. 

INCREDIBLE  & INTENSE

"If you can't SAY IT just PLAY IT! "

Edited by timpin

Doesn't work on ios8 as yet. No languages appear.

Have you installed it on an iPhone or iPad?

I have it working on my iPhone which is running iOS 8. But it won't work on my iPad which is also running iOS 8.

I thank Jehovah that I have it running in one device. I'll just be patient and see what happens.

Have you installed it on an iPhone or iPad?

I have it working on my iPhone which is running iOS 8. But it won't work on my iPad which is also running iOS 8.

I thank Jehovah that I have it running in one device. I'll just be patient and see what happens.

My iPad with ios8. The app doesn't show any languages. Anyone else have this problem?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you, Jehovah! Certainly a "good slave" we are talking about that has earned to get to "the rest of his master"!

I doubt Amharic and especially Tigrinya are going to appear in the app any time soon (due to limited size of the translation teams) BUT... *goes looking for the desperately praying emoticon*

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29