JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Elijahsmama

What "types" of school or curriculum do you use?

On 7/20/2017 at 10:19 PM, kejedo said:

Alexa, please update. What at you up to now? Thinking of you.     YS

I am trying to do pioneering but I am probably considering it now because I have the whole family going to meetings which is nice as it only started last sunday. In regards to studying im going to my mother's place after studying but trying to make sure got field service right too. Additionally, Im thinking how to study the school matters and how to got it correctly but i'm happy it can survive. The author of our book got things wrong about some things that makes it different to practicing it. I should finish studying right at 4th but  not focusing it quite much which I am grateful to things I experience like going errands to help other brothers and sisters or not worrying about it.:) sis kejedo 

We have had bad weather last week and I can't do right my personal study which is also a struggle while studying school activities. :( I am currently grounded in using talk but got time to open some sites which makes me return now here sis kejedo ;) 

2 hours ago, Alexa said:

I am trying to do pioneering but I am probably considering it now because I have the whole family going to meetings which is nice as it only started last sunday.  :( I am currently grounded in using talk but got time to open some sites which makes me return now here sis kejedo ;) 

So wonderful to see you back posting with us, Alexa!!!:D

I missed you, and I will pray that you can balance your pioneering and your schooling and your personal studying.^_^

Awesome, that the whole family is attending meetings!!!!:D

M grand girl was home schooled the first 4 years by MD, and did fairly well. Passed all her exams with good grades. But this year she's doing K12, today was her first day. MD is nervous because it's more structured and she has to follow different rules. So far so good. Love her little face.

59af0b7e73f23_image1(480x640).jpg.3524578dfce83ffb6b2773f68e672a30.jpg