JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

15 hours ago, TonyWenz said:

Too true... (for me) 17e65ce56fc01f7da99438a6301182d8.jpg

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png

Both hysterically funny a-and practical.^_^

Thanks for the great chuckle.

wow it's crazy. I just had the same procedure done in March and I had a headache for 3 weeks. it's he used cortisone so it could be the cortisone. I've had cortisone shots in my knee and hand and never got that headache but I'm thinking it's close to the nerves in the back which connects to the brain. I won't be doing it again. I'm going to try another procedure first they give you a shot which numbs the lower back and if that works then they do laser cutting surgery on the nerves in that area. something else I just sent for and I will update you I just sent for a TENS unit I got it on Amazon was only 40 bucks U.S. you place the tens unit patches on either side of the spine area or any area of your body that hurts and it gives a little electric impulses which numb the nerves. I've had a TENS unit for years but I'm getting this new type that has patches.

Can he take it back?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

The teacher asked what my favorite animaI was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny. But she couldn't have been right, because everyone in the class laughed. 
My parents told me to aIways tell the truth, soI did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. 
I told my dad what happened. He said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. 
I do too. EspeciaIIy chicken, pork and beef. 
Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principaI's office. I told him what happened.  He laughed. He told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favourite live animal was. I told her It was chicken. She asked me why. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teach doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most.
I told her ”Colonel Sanders."
Guess where I am now... 

{I wonder if it could also be written to be more 'bacon-ish' ...}

Older {waiting for wiser}

On 9/15/2018 at 9:19 AM, TonyWenz said:

The teacher asked what my favorite animaI was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny. But she couldn't have been right, because everyone in the class laughed. 
My parents told me to aIways tell the truth, soI did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. 
I told my dad what happened. He said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. 
I do too. EspeciaIIy chicken, pork and beef. 
Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principaI's office. I told him what happened.  He laughed. He told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favourite live animal was. I told her It was chicken. She asked me why. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teach doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most.
I told her ”Colonel Sanders."
Guess where I am now... 

{I wonder if it could also be written to be more 'bacon-ish' ...}

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png

That's funny LOL :lol1:

1 hour ago, Old said:

TV tray for seniors.

Many years our car group stopped at a fast food place for a quick break and a sister sent her son into the restroom. I convinced him the toilet seat cover was a bib...he wore it proudly..:lol:

9 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Many years our car group stopped at a fast food place for a quick break and a sister sent her son into the restroom. I convinced him the toilet seat cover was a bib...he wore it proudly..:lol:

Nasty. Just nasty.  :lol1:

Oldie goldie

This will drive you nuts...............
After you have thought about this for a while, pass it on to those poor unsuspecting friends you just love to pull something over on. 

image.png.018d0d09572f896bb14dd3a850ade440.png

' Oscar Card Trick. Performed by: YOU !!

Pick one of the following cards. Don 't click on it; just keep it in your head. 

image.png.caae62f18de0519d15bf84fb5c212363.pngimage.png.bbdb634ebffd47e38527b7664845113f.pngimage.png.174b9a8345eaed807fef7cdc2357789a.png
image.png.fe09b466ed81f718725e28af66fa713b.pngimage.png.dd2cd0d84ad3b41653613bc3c7bb1c74.pngimage.png.7c47010b172b8e82c59df9b071029a47.png

Scroll down when you have your card .... 

Think about your card in front of Oscar. 

image.png.6181737a42065b148b6dfb93bc93ad5f.png

Oscar will attempt to read your mind! ? 

Scroll down 

image.png.6da0c3fac5f5d958631aa3d625266e2c.png

The Great Oscar Has Removed Your Card! 
image.png.22a9e898ab5d5a4f5a976961830dc81d.pngimage.png.c4e1d001a737c55d977738a48b6957cc.pngimage.png.c0aed5e715c7637f728cc0258431f28f.png
image.png.0057ab9b829ed0c3461a20e981e6b5fd.pngimage.png.0ab861ab616b9e1618341786910bd64c.png

SCARY, ISN'T IT?
Now scroll up and do it again, this will freak you out.

Is there an answer to this?
Yes. The 2nd stack is not the same as the original stack. They might be all 6's and 7's, but not the same suite. You only remember one, not the others. If you remembered all the first stack, you will notice NOT ONE of the first stack is in the second.
Caught me!

37 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

You only remember one, not the others

Maybe you only remembered one ... I saw the solution right off - but then, I have a few card tricks up my sleeve 

Maybe you only remembered one ... I saw the solution right off - but then, I have a few card tricks up my sleeve 
Sorry for the sharp minded and keen eyes on the thread. I only saw it from my (dull) perspective. I woulda lost money if it was done on the streets...