JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3216 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I finally found a service bag that I like. The local Eddie Bauer Outlet has it discounted to less than $20.

Besides the pockets listed in the description there is a zippered pocket on the flap that I used for the RC Invitations and an open pocket in the back for HH records and territory cards

post-574-0-22191800-1433477873_thumb.jpg

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Reviews includes males...see...

Travex® Connect Travel Day Bag

February 19, 2014by

csipolice Gender: Male

Look:

5 / 5

Quality:

5 / 5

Value:

5 / 5

I Use My Black Travex® Connect Travel Day Bag & Too Carry a Few Other Things in it & It Fits My Mid Tablet Andriod 4.0 7 Itch Screen & I Have a Keyboard Connected Too It Too Make Look Like a Mini Computer & Too Make it Easier For Me Too Type & I Bought Mine at The Eddie Bauer Store in Black That's All What They Had & I Got My For 3 Bucks More It Was 40 Percent Off I Still Saved & I am Glad I Found So I Won't Have Too Pay Too Have it Shipped.

Pros:

great construction, holds up under constant use, sturdy zippers, sturdy fabric, great for a tablet, awesome!

Thought I'd help a brother out.

Too late ! he has "cooked" himself by posting the photo  :lol1: If the need arises for my to buy "girly" bag I'll consider that one ... :lol2:

Richard - I am just joking .. :D

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Thanks all, I knew you'd like it  :D

Our COBE has one and several brothers are planning to get one. 

After watching the videos on JW Broadcasting I figure there are two things that you need to get ahead in this organization, a shoulder service bag and a pocket hankie. A little ring bling helps too  :lol1:

post-574-0-62433100-1433508928_thumb.jpg

Edited by RKibel
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

That's a low blow LOL Bro Musky .....

Richard you pay no attention .........

Brothers carry something similar here but most are leather but defiantly over the shoulder like the pic above.

Seem to be quite the trend up here in Canuck land ......

Very practical and hands free.

I like that Wendy. Canuck land! I'm one of those too. Some of my relatives in the US have accused me of having a Canadian accent.

Whoops! We're getting :offtopic: here.

I see bags like that a lot here too, whether I'm in city or country territory. Brothers seem to use them wherever they live. I use an over-the-shoulder strap on my service bag too, although my bag doesn't look like the one in Richard's first picture. (Also the one in his last post. That looks way too low!) It keeps my hands free, with more opportunities to dig several things out of the bag at once. However, I find I have to switch sides once in a while, or the bag becomes "bent" to the shape of whichever side of the body it's on.

Eddie Bauer produces quality merchandise. Does not look like a Murse to me. Is it excessive to have more than one Nickelback CD, especially since ant least one band member is sporting a beard? C'mon this is partly on topic.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, didn't realize those were there, the picture was taken when I first bought the bag & my bible student asked me what CD's I had from that band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, didn't realize those were there, the picture was taken when I first bought the bag & my bible student asked me what CD's I had from that band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a rhetorical question. Anyone, in his or her right mind would pick ten Nickelback Tunes over one by 50 cents. Back to service bags,I have not found the perfect one yet, On Thursdays I do a long service day with a sister that has a three year old, b/c  I have a morning study with a woman who has a 2 year old, and we have other calls for that day that are conducive to a toddler on board. I am almost always the sister with the over-packed service bag. On the way to our first morning stop, I noticed that neither of us had a hard copy of the Bible. We each had plenty of digital devices on board, as well as the toddler. :blushing:  At least we didn't forget him.   

Edited by kejedo

All this time, I thought you were a male!  :lol1:

It comes in your color, it will match your skin tone and Borg head gear.  :D

post-574-0-88547400-1433557636.jpg

Thanks all, I knew you'd like it  :D

Our COBE has one and several brothers are planning to get one. 

After watching the videos on JW Broadcasting I figure there are two things that you need to get ahead in this organization, a shoulder service bag and a pocket hankie. A little ring bling helps too  :lol1:

attachicon.gifWitness in Australia.JPG

The Brother in this photo (middle) is clearly wearing that bag incorrectly. A messenger bag strap should always go over the head.

Edited by Brother Arellano

Oh! I like this thread! I'm searching for a service bag too! :) Any nice looking girly service bag?

The small "Man-bag" that I bought is in manly black but it does come in different colors.  :)

All this time, I thought you were a male!  :lol1:

Does anyone live close enough to Musky to see what kind of service bag he has?

:D

Wow, I thought this topic had moved past my joke two pages ago. Are we getting desperate to keep it alive? :)

I got bored...