JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My off topic thread

Thanks to Jehovah for the opportunity to quietly pray for our brother or sister 'at bat' and for the householder. 

And the opportunity to sneak a peek at our Reasoning book in our Bible while they look at a scripture... :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

...and queue up that tablet.

The secret is to do the research at the door while showing the HH how to find the answer you don't have..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The secret is to do the research at the door while showing the HH how to find the answer you don't have..

Like the Good News Brochure. I started several RVs in that publication, but didn't count them as studies and most of them fizzled out. I need to follow all the bullet points, especially specific prayer, because I want more people to be able to have the opportunity for informed consent.  

Edited by kejedo

Like the Good News Brochure. I started several RVs in that publication, but didn't count them as studies and most of them fizzled out. I need to follow all the bullet points, especially specific prayer, because I want more to be able to have the opportunity for informed consent.  

I like the on-line version with the videos attached.

Please don't jump on me for under-researching, but i am still pondering if there is an interval between the final sealing of the anointed and the separation of the sheep and the goats (for example in the God's Kingdom Rules book, there is the event of the Celestial Phenomena) during which people will still have the opportunity to choose the truth (especially After The complete Destruction of Babylon the Great.)  A recent Watchtower mentioned that some parishioners will survive.  

I like the on-line version with the videos attached.

I guess I already used up my likes for today, but i am working on downloading videos in a number of languages. I am fortunate (yeah, let's do the whole probability definition again) to have a long day with a study and calls with children/ toddlers that I share with a Sis who has a three year old. We make that our long day for midweek. 

I guess I already used up my likes for today, 

Is there a limit on 'likes'?

We talk about love but limit our likes?

Does anyone see a problem with that?

:lol1:  :lol1:

..and i just took out a territory that crosses a local architectural/educational walking tour, so we can start observing local historic buildings with her son, while combining street witnessing/ door-to-door. 

Where are you located?

Earth, you?

Upstate, earth! :wave:  Hello, out there. :oops:  :offtopic:  (these two negatives cancel each other, mathematically, since this is already an off topic thread.) So, to simplify, I am negating an off topic, thus being on topic for the parameters of this thread, Verdad?

Edited by kejedo

(these two negatives cancel each other, 

I remember an English teacher once saying that you can not have a double negative in a sentence and from the back of the class you could hear a sarcastic "yeah, yeah'

Haha didn't expect this many pages.  One handed clapping? Would that be the same gesture as when something or someone stinks?

It could be 'hello' 'goodbye' 'get off my grass'

One hand clapping is also a half hearted show of appreciation and since it isn't audible, it is a worthless gesture. It makes a good visual illustration for talks on appreciation.  Unless you are in ASL  :D

Speaking of coffee...

Does the dark roast have more or less caffeine than a light roast?

You can tour the coffee plantations in Hawaii and learn lots of interesting things.  :)

Light roast coffee has more caffeine. The caffeine is in the oil on the bean and the more you roast it, the more caffeine is burned off and removed. That's why a light roast or blonde coffee is served in the morning and a dark roast is served with dessert in the evening.

Note to self: Don't ask for a tall blonde at Starbucks..