JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Warwick Photo Gallery Latest Pics

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3099 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/construction/warwick-photo-gallery-january-april-2015/

Jehovah's holy spirit in action!  ^_^ 

I look at these photos with the same awe that I would have upon watching Jehovah part the Red Sea.  :o 

Jehovah's people rendering him whole-souled sacred service...awe-inspiring, for sure!  ^_^ 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Imagine how sad we would be if they had announced that they were holding back JWBroadcasting until this project was finished. We certainly are well blessed.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why this has been removed from jw.org?

That's interesting.

Nope. Don't know...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Possibly because one of the workers was not a brother, the one where he was in that weird suit in the water replacing a valve for the anti flood measures? I'm sure they have a valid reason for it.

I don't remember the picture but don't forget that the brothers were using local contractors for some of the work.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Warwick project is looking so beautiful, my spouse and I were there last autumn. The crown jewel of Jehovah's worship on earth today, like Solomon's Temple in the past it has Jehovah's blessing and you can see it by the volunteer spirit and the peace they enjoy!!

Truly Jehovah is shaking the nations and bringing in the gold and silver - 

“‘And I will shake all the nations, and the precious*things of all the nations will come in;+ and I will fill this house with glory,’+ says Jehovah of armies.

“‘The silver is mine, and the gold is mine,’ declares Jehovah of armies.

“‘The future glory of this house will be greater than the former,’+ says Jehovah of armies.

“‘And in this place I will grant peace,’+ declares Jehovah of armies.