JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

ISIS plans for nuclear religious cleansing.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3059 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

the article states isis is wanting to carrier out nuclear attacks to accomplish the largest religious cleansing ever.

very scary and sad information here. i say sad because thats the only word i can think of to describe their actions all in the name of their god. this group is bent on destroying all nonbelievers. I still believe they will have some sort of part in the world leaders declaring peace and security....either by wiping them out or if they ever carried out a massive attacking using it to end all religions.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/28/l-todd-wood-isis-planning-nuclear-tsunami/

Hey Musky, can I post this here?  :D

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/22154-un-isis/?p=317473

We had a discussion a while back about the ISIS, UN and nuclear strikes. Part of the discussion was about the UN response to the ISIS using nuclear weaponry.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Yes! I think that the situation with ISIS has caused the development of the coalition of nations that will attack all false religion. And if they continue to be unable to destroy these groups of extremists they will end up having to get rid of all religion since the ISIS and others are against other religions and trying to convert it fits right in place in the puzzle.

I strongly believe that Jehovah god is allowing this situation for his own purpose to solve.

Psalms 3

6 I shall not be afraid of ten thousands of people

Who have set themselves in array against me round about.

8 salvation belongs to Jehovah.

Psalms 68:

17 The war chariots of God are in tens of thousands, thousands over and over again.

Jehovah himself has come from Si'nai into the holy place.

19 Blessed be Jehovah, who daily carries the load for us,

The [true] God of our salvation. Se'lah.

20 The [true] God is for us a God of saving acts;

And to Jehovah the Sovereign Lord belong the ways out from death.

21 Indeed God himself will break the head of his enemies in pieces

Psalms 91:7

A thousand will fall at your very side

And ten thousand at your right hand;

To you it will not come near.

So don't be sad my dear believer of Jehovah.

We will pray for each and for the innocent to get to a safe threshold.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

I honestly feel that just doing away with religion will not stop these murderous terrorists or stop them from acheiving their objective. Governments will only do away with religion if THEY have something to gain from it - most noteably - money.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I don't think doing away with religion will keep people from killing. In their eyes, whether their religion is here or gone, they will still feel their religion is the right one and everyone else needs to die. Just doing away with religion won't change their attitudes about Westerners or anyone who doesn't have the same ideology as them.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Yes! I think that the situation with ISIS has caused the development of the coalition of nations that will attack all false religion. And if they continue to be unable to destroy these groups of extremists they will end up having to get rid of all religion since the ISIS and others are against other religions and trying to convert it fits right in place in the puzzle.

I may be wrong and I don't want to be dogmatic, but one possibility that I have thought of is that the nation's will come together to take down extremists groups of terrorists like ISIS and Al-quada. Then they will start saying peace and security. False claims but claims nonetheless.

That is when Jehovah puts it in their hearts to attack false religion. These false religions have already started talking about wanting the nation's to join together along with the UN to stop these terrorists.

Are these extremist groups the king of the north? Is it a possibility?

Russia is starting to make moves that could qualify them as the King of the North. Other possibilities include North Korea, China, among others. I see no reason why a group such as ISIS could not be the King of the North. But I think one of the nation's is more likely.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Now that they seem to be drawing the world into economic regions it can be the economic group that opposes the american group.  so the BRICs economic group could be.  It includes russia/china......

i have heard talks that syria may end up divided into 2 states. with assad on one side and the islamic state on the other. then they will have to be recognized and will have dealings with other world leaders and maybe even the UN.

ISIS is not part of the King of the North, beacuse it is already part of Babylon the Great. The King of the North has great power. ISIS is a little, rabid monster that has been carefully pepped up with billions of dollars by the American Eagle only to be crushed within a few weeks by the Russian Bear. ISIS has nothing to show for. No technology, no surveillance, intelligence, (hopefully) no nukes (at least no ICBMs) they are a rag-tag band of criminal anarchists.

I personally can not think of any reason why Russia should no longer be the King of the North. Since the reign of Comrade Putin has commenced, it very much seems to be the return to Soviet power in its very prime. Clearly, we all share a disdain for Putin's policies concerning religious freedoms and freedom of speech and thought in Russia, but you can not say that him and his cronies are not playing Russia's pieces very well politically on the global chessboard.

Though the Chinese Dragon has gained momentous power since the turn of the century, it has repeatedly proven to be a cumbersome and vulnerable beast. North Korea is, in my opinion, an angry little scrawny troll, constantly begging for attention (and food). North Korea can barely feed their own people. I don't think they can be ranked along the likes of Russia and China any more than ISIS or, say, the Philippines.

The idea of BRICS forming together to become a sort of united counterpart to the Anglo-American world power has become quite a realistic scenario. BRICS has some more room for expansion to include other countries such as Iran, Syria, Turkey, Argentina....

The idea of BRICS forming together to become a sort of united counterpart to the Anglo-American world power has become quite a realistic scenario. BRICS has some more room for expansion to include other countries such as Iran, Syria, Turkey, Argentina....

BRICS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 1 month later...

BRICS is planning on creating its/their own New Development Bank to rival World Bank.  Things are heating up for sure.  

Here's an update on one of ISIS Jihadi John but how many Jihadi Johns are there? 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/middleeast/jihadi-john-airstrike-target/index.html  

Edited by Mei