JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 489 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 12:13 AM, trottigy said:

grits for breakfast.

Has anyone asked about the grits?

It's possibly not the bacon but eggs and grit that kept her going  LoL 😂

I know that feeding hens grit helps make the shell stronger and thicker. But what it does to the human stomach I can only imagine trottigy  LOL 😂

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

5 hours ago, Mac_Tky said:

Has anyone asked about the grits?

It's possibly not the bacon but eggs and grit that kept her going  

😂

She was probably pretty gritty...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Looks edible enough! Although if I took a bite out of it while you were wearing it...?

It's still raw, however at least the dog will play with me now...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...

Animal loving vegetarian here...

I have had many laughs reading this topic though. I have been a vegetarian for about 30 years. I still appreciate why someone loves bacon. I enjoy my variety of bacon too. I won't say it is like the meat eating variety, but hey, enjoyment is enjoyment.

https://www.morningstarfarms.com/products/morningstar-farms-veggie-bacon-strips-product.html

I get the (obsession) passion for bacon.

Cute little piggies.... awww!!! They are so cute...

But that fat, smoked flavor is good. I used to be a meat eater, in fact I was a real meat eater... anyone eat raw hamburger... don't knock it if you have never tried it.

If I had to eat raw meat I might become a veggie too 🤢.  I don't like my meat to still be mooing. 🤮

Had so-called "Peameal Bacon" , fried with a little bit of olive oil & little bit of butter for lunch. It is actually now cornmeal rolled brine cured lean pork loin, but it is still good.

Not as good as it used to be, but on sale for 2 bucks a pound this week and I have a meat slicer, well 😋

Edited by pnutts

added

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 4:11 PM, Gary910 said:

Animal loving vegetarian here...

I have had many laughs reading this topic though. I have been a vegetarian for about 30 years. I still appreciate why someone loves bacon. I enjoy my variety of bacon too. I won't say it is like the meat eating variety, but hey, enjoyment is enjoyment.

https://www.morningstarfarms.com/products/morningstar-farms-veggie-bacon-strips-product.html

I get the (obsession) passion for bacon.

Cute little piggies.... awww!!! They are so cute...

But that fat, smoked flavor is good. I used to be a meat eater, in fact I was a real meat eater... anyone eat raw hamburger... don't knock it if you have never tried it.

Raw top grade beef mince prepared with onion, raw egg, salt, pepper and a dash of tabasco sauce. Prepare and chill in the fridge. Spread it on black bread, pumpernickel preferably. Not as awesome as bacon but awfully close.

pumpernickel.jpeg

tartarsteak-rindfleisch-rohes-gehacktes-fleisch-mit-gewürzen-kräutern-und-eigelb-frisch-würzig-köstlich-feinschmeck.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/college-sports/osu/ohio-state-gets-bacon-vending-machine

The machine is located at the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences on the university’s Columbus campus, and it offers cooked bacon strips and bacon bits for $1.