JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 510 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 hours ago, Stormswift said:

Yuck. 

bacon_toothpaste.jpg

Is that for dogs?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Good-O said:

13103464_10205661512848552_8462295658161

It makes a good dipping sauce for the bacon and you can tell people that you are eating healthy...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

16 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Bundt pan- check

cake mix- check

bacon- check

maple syrup- check- (Thanks to Shali!)

I'm ready

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

The United Church of Bacon is an atheist parody church whose main goals are social progress and raising money for other charities . . .

That's what it says about it in Wikipedia.

They even have a Facebook page...

(Don't spend too much time looking into this stuff though. We could use our time in much better ways.)

21 hours ago, Sheep said:

That's what it says about it in Wikipedia.

They even have a Facebook page...

(Don't spend too much time looking into this stuff though. We could use our time in much better ways.)

Absolutely!  Jehovah sees to it that I have plenty to read and learn with no time for such nonsense above.    (but I was amazed there is a church!  And, I did NOT look)  Thanks.  

On 10/6/2015 at 3:06 PM, Tortuga said:

Daily bacon for a longer life

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/10/06/worlds-oldest-woman-116-eats-bacon-everyday/73444660/

Not many people will say that eating bacon every day is the key to a long life, but the world’s oldest woman swears by it.

http://abc13.com/society/the-secret-to-a-long-life-dr-pepper-says-104-year-old/566280/

Here is a 104-year-old woman that swears that the secret to long life is to drink Dr Pepper every day.

Should we all start a diet of Bacon and Dr Pepper?

On 11/28/2015 at 11:02 PM, Greg Dent said:

Ya thanks a lot guys. Im hungry again and its your fault I will gain weight tonight. Where did I put that Bacon.

By the way I am a vegetarian. Pigs and cows eat grass. They process it very effectively. then I eat them. Therefore I am a vegetarian.

I guess you could call that a second-hand vegetarian.

45 minutes ago, Witness1970 said:

second-hand vegetarian

:lol1:

1 hour ago, Witness1970 said:

http://abc13.com/society/the-secret-to-a-long-life-dr-pepper-says-104-year-old/566280/

Here is a 104-year-old woman that swears that the secret to long life is to drink Dr Pepper every day.

Should we all start a diet of Bacon and Dr Pepper?

Already done. :thumbsup:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

4 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Is that Diet Bacon & Diet Dr. Pepper?:blink:

No, that 'diet' stuff uses artificial stuff that isn't healthy for you, we are trying to eat healthy so it has to be real Dr Pepper and Bacon...

3 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

No, that 'diet' stuff uses artificial stuff that isn't healthy for you, we are trying to eat healthy so it has to be real Dr Pepper and Bacon...

Beat me to the post!

That artificial stuff is awful. :)

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Yes to the crispy bacon on dry toast but NO to the dew.........went grocery shopping after Tues night meeting and paid $8.00 for a pack of bacon!   I said it will have to be rationed!  

8 hours ago, Good-O said:

Yes to the crispy bacon on dry toast but NO to the dew.........went grocery shopping after Tues night meeting and paid $8.00 for a pack of bacon!   I said it will have to be rationed!  

$8.00 for a pack of bacon.  And what did the pig get out of that?  He gave his life so that you could have bacon.

On 5/5/2016 at 4:01 PM, Good-O said:

Gonna enjoy it too!  

:thumbsup:  about time that pig gave something back!   :lol1:

Soon .....

• 4 weeks later...