JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Time pass

Sound is measured in decibels (dB). The sound of loud rock music is 30 dB less than the sound of a rocket taking off. If you were playing loud rock music at a rocket takeoff, the combined sounds would measure 230 dB. How loud is the rocket taking off? (easy to solve; not so easy on the ears.)

8 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Sound is measured in decibels (dB). The sound of loud rock music is 30 dB less than the sound of a rocket taking off. If you were playing loud rock music at a rocket takeoff, the combined sounds would measure 230 dB. How loud is the rocket taking off? (easy to solve; not so easy on the ears.)

100 and 130?

Taking an ice pick to each ear will be less painful....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

IMG-20161217-WA0011.jpg

Actually there are 9 differences.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

The branches on the left and the right have some differences, as do the leaves on the branch the mama Koala is holding on to. The main trunk has a "hole" in it. Mama Koala's belly color. The bush at the bottom right corner. Baby Koala's paw on Mama's head. In left pic behind Mama's bum (in the horizon) is a palm tree. The horizon on the left (one has the mountain higher than the forest, the other one has the forest higher.

21 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

IMG-20161217-WA0011.jpg

Actually there are 9 differences.

Starting from the top of the picture, going left to right:

1) Leaves on upper left are different

2) Baby Koalas paw on mama's head

3) branch on left side of photo missing (3 in one, 2 in other)

4) mama koala' belly color

5) branch on right is missing

6) mountain is higher in left picture

7) Palm tree added on right picture 

8) leaves are different on left bottom of picture

9) knot hole in tree in right picture

10) limb in right bottom of picture 

Edited by Witness1970

Saw this on YouTube today:

Riddle:

You're walking across a bridge and spot a boat full of people,

and yet, there isn't a single person on board.

How is that possible?BATEYES9.GIF

Spoiler

All the people on the boat are married. Marriage4.gif

Laugh Chuckle.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 1:51 PM, rocket said:

Can you find the Key.

Hidden Key.jpg

The whole key or just the part used for medicinal purposes? 

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Brother Lynn, inside of the beer :) 

Okay, okay, I see a key in the beer. Had to have a second martini to see it. What is circled in red? Do I need another martini to see it?

Wife says no! :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

11 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Anthony, Brenda, and Charles live in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles, but not necessarily in that order. Anthony is the uncle of the person who lives in Los Angeles. Either Brenda or Charles lives in New York.  Charles has no uncles. Who  lives where?

Charles New York

Anthony Toronto 

Brenda Los Angeles 

Edited by Tortuga

Anthony, Brenda, and Charles live in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles, but not necessarily in that order. Anthony is the uncle of the person who lives in Los Angeles. Either Brenda or Charles lives in New York.  Charles has no uncles. Who  lives where?

Anthony, charles and brenda live in new york, toronto and los angeles, in that order sis kejedo :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

Anthony, charles and brenda live in new york, toronto and los angeles, in that order sis kejedo :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

4 minutes ago, Old said:

Okay, okay, I see a key in the beer. Had to have a second martini to see it. What is circled in red? Do I need another martini to see it?

Wife says no! :(

I don't know what's in the red circle, I think the sister thought it was the key.  Another drink = bop on head. :tongue:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

9 hours ago, Old said:

What is circled in red? 

In the blurry blob above the light there appeared to be

a shiny brass key.

Shiny brass key1.jpg

At least, that's the way it looked to me...he he he 

Puzzle Key.jpg

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 2 weeks later...

A sister recently mentioned that she was LIVID. I immediately thought, she's actually 557.  Is my brain out of order?

Y (I.II. MMXVII)S

Edited by kejedo

On 1/2/2017 at 9:17 PM, kejedo said:

A sister recently mentioned that she was LIVID. I immediately thought, she's actually 557.  Is my brain out of order?

Y (I.II. MMXVII)S

DLVII

On 1/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, kejedo said:

Y (I.II. MMXVII)S

L = 50

I = 1

V = 5

I = 1

D = 500

------------

557    :lol1:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

On 9/29/2016 at 2:27 AM, dilip kumar said:

Which rat would u kill first? Please be sincere........ You have just come back from work to see 6 rats. emoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.png • The 1st ratemoji232.png was eating your highest academic certificate maybe a degree Certificate. • The 2nd ratemoji232.png was eating your ATM card. • The 3rdemoji232.png was eating your Marriage Certificate. • The 4themoji232.png was eating your land and house ownership documents. • The 5themoji232.png was eating your Visa to travel for a multi-Billion dollar project. • The 6themoji232.png was eating your Bible. Which one would you kill first?
( Not to be taken too seriously, )

You can live without anything but the Bible.....the 6th rat loses!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

On 12/21/2016 at 6:06 PM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Saw this on YouTube today:

Riddle:

You're walking across a bridge and spot a boat full of people,

and yet, there isn't a single person on board.

How is that possible?BATEYES9.GIF

Reveal hidden contents

All the people on the boat are married. Marriage4.gif

Laugh Chuckle.gif

There isn't a single person (1) on board because the boat has a lot of people on board. 

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"