dilip kumar

Time pass

222 posts in this topic

Sound is measured in decibels (dB). The sound of loud rock music is 30 dB less than the sound of a rocket taking off. If you were playing loud rock music at a rocket takeoff, the combined sounds would measure 230 dB. How loud is the rocket taking off? (easy to solve; not so easy on the ears.)

dilip kumar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Sound is measured in decibels (dB). The sound of loud rock music is 30 dB less than the sound of a rocket taking off. If you were playing loud rock music at a rocket takeoff, the combined sounds would measure 230 dB. How loud is the rocket taking off? (easy to solve; not so easy on the ears.)

100 and 130?

Taking an ice pick to each ear will be less painful....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

IMG-20161217-WA0011.jpg

Actually there are 9 differences.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk
 

The branches on the left and the right have some differences, as do the leaves on the branch the mama Koala is holding on to. The main trunk has a "hole" in it. Mama Koala's belly color. The bush at the bottom right corner. Baby Koala's paw on Mama's head. In left pic behind Mama's bum (in the horizon) is a palm tree. The horizon on the left (one has the mountain higher than the forest, the other one has the forest higher.

dilip kumar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID:180   Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

IMG-20161217-WA0011.jpg

Actually there are 9 differences.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk
 

 
 

Starting from the top of the picture, going left to right:

1) Leaves on upper left are different

2) Baby Koalas paw on mama's head

3) branch on left side of photo missing (3 in one, 2 in other)

4) mama koala' belly color

5) branch on right is missing

6) mountain is higher in left picture

7) Palm tree added on right picture 

8) leaves are different on left bottom of picture

9) knot hole in tree in right picture

10) limb in right bottom of picture 

Edited by Witness1970
dilip kumar and Skye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this on YouTube today:

Riddle:

You're walking across a bridge and spot a boat full of people,

and yet, there isn't a single person on board.

 

How is that possible?BATEYES9.GIF

Spoiler

All the people on the boat are married. Marriage4.gif

Laugh Chuckle.gif

 

kejedo, dilip kumar and Tortuga like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 1:51 PM, rocket said:

Can you find the Key.

 

 

Hidden Key.jpg

 

The whole key or just the part used for medicinal purposes? 

:whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:
  Hide contents

Puzzle Key.jpg

 

 

Wrong, its in plain view, staring you right in you right eye. If you were to drink it you might get drunk.

Alexa and kejedo like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

The whole key or just the part used for medicinal purposes? 

:whistling:

 

Warm tastes terrible so it might as well be all.

Alexa likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rocket said:

 

Wrong, its in plain view, staring you right in you right eye. If you were to drink it you might get drunk.

Brother Lynn, inside of the beer :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anthony, Brenda, and Charles live in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles, but not necessarily in that order. Anthony is the uncle of the person who lives in Los Angeles. Either Brenda or Charles lives in New York.  Charles has no uncles. Who  lives where?

Alexa likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Brother Lynn, inside of the beer :) 

Okay, okay, I see a key in the beer. Had to have a second martini to see it. What is circled in red? Do I need another martini to see it?

Wife says no! :(

kejedo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID:191   Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Anthony, Brenda, and Charles live in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles, but not necessarily in that order. Anthony is the uncle of the person who lives in Los Angeles. Either Brenda or Charles lives in New York.  Charles has no uncles. Who  lives where?

Charles New York

Anthony Toronto 

Brenda Los Angeles 

Edited by Tortuga
kejedo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthony, Brenda, and Charles live in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles, but not necessarily in that order. Anthony is the uncle of the person who lives in Los Angeles. Either Brenda or Charles lives in New York.  Charles has no uncles. Who  lives where?

Anthony, charles and brenda live in new york, toronto and los angeles, in that order sis kejedo :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthony, Brenda, and Charles live in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles, but not necessarily in that order. Anthony is the uncle of the person who lives in Los Angeles. Either Brenda or Charles lives in New York.  Charles has no uncles. Who  lives where?

Anthony, charles and brenda live in new york, toronto and los angeles, in that order sis kejedo :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old said:

Okay, okay, I see a key in the beer. Had to have a second martini to see it. What is circled in red? Do I need another martini to see it?

Wife says no! :(

 

I don't know what's in the red circle, I think the sister thought it was the key.  Another drink = bop on head. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID:196   Posted (edited)

A sister recently mentioned that she was LIVID. I immediately thought, she's actually 557.  Is my brain out of order?

                                                                                                                        Y (I.II. MMXVII)S

Edited by kejedo
Tortuga likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2017 at 9:17 PM, kejedo said:

A sister recently mentioned that she was LIVID. I immediately thought, she's actually 557.  Is my brain out of order?

                                                                                                                        Y (I.II. MMXVII)S

 

 

DLVII

kejedo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, kejedo said:

A sister recently mentioned that she was LIVID. I immediately thought, she's actually 557.  Is my brain out of order?

                                                                                                                        Y (I.II. MMXVII)S

 

 

L = 50

I = 1

V = 5

I = 1

D = 500

------------

557    :lol1:

kejedo and Good-O like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2016 at 2:27 AM, dilip kumar said:

Which rat would u kill first? Please be sincere........ You have just come back from work to see 6 rats. emoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.pngemoji232.png • The 1st ratemoji232.png was eating your highest academic certificate maybe a degree Certificate. • The 2nd ratemoji232.png was eating your ATM card. • The 3rdemoji232.png was eating your Marriage Certificate. • The 4themoji232.png was eating your land and house ownership documents. • The 5themoji232.png was eating your Visa to travel for a multi-Billion dollar project. • The 6themoji232.png was eating your Bible. Which one would you kill first?
( Not to be taken too seriously, )

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk
 

You can live without anything but the Bible.....the 6th rat loses!

dilip kumar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2016 at 6:06 PM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Saw this on YouTube today:

Riddle:

You're walking across a bridge and spot a boat full of people,

and yet, there isn't a single person on board.

 

How is that possible?BATEYES9.GIF

  Reveal hidden contents

All the people on the boat are married. Marriage4.gif

Laugh Chuckle.gif

 

There isn't a single person (1) on board because the boat has a lot of people on board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Chatting

    There are no users currently in the chat room