JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2925 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

34 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Wondered why this was so late getting started.  :lol:

We were all being polite until I got impatient :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Wondered why this was so late getting started.  :lol:

Edit:Because the celestial chariot is moving at break neck speed! And we are absorbing awesome, unprecedented changes, clarifications, and refinements!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I'm hoping for another original song!!!  56d5c82fa899a_MusicSINGING.gif.324dd7865    56d5c7e41e9ac_Happyexcited.GIF.4145c3447

We have received 16 of them...so far. 56d5c81516b4b_HappyWoohoo.GIF.d8f122ce1a

56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d

I thought it was only 15? Must have missed one. :confused:Maybe I should "Darn those socks anyway!:superman:"

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

1 hour ago, pnutts said:

I thought it was only 15? Must have missed one. :confused:Maybe I should "Darn those socks anyway!:superman:"

I think she meant original songs, that is songs that are found in the monthly broadcast .

Edited by mserskine

2 hours ago, richietj77 said:

And a bar-be-cue!!!!

It will be there somewhere..there is always a BBQ...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, timpin said:

maybe the Last Broadcast from Brooklyn!   ...   or next to last - soon Tuxedo!

Everyone loves a man in a tuxedo. :)

22 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I'm hoping for another original song!!!  56d5c82fa899a_MusicSINGING.gif.324dd7865    56d5c7e41e9ac_Happyexcited.GIF.4145c3447

We have received 16 of them...so far. 56d5c81516b4b_HappyWoohoo.GIF.d8f122ce1a

56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d56d5c8581b51a_Musiccolorfulnotes.gif.07d

19 hours ago, pnutts said:

The 16th song Rosanne is referring to was not released in a monthly broadcast, nor as a separate video. It was included at the end of the video on family worship. Someone on the forums requested that I make an mp3 file out of it, and he called it "In My Heart," although that's an unofficial title. I included it with the other 15 songs in my collection of original songs.

Can anyone please help me with the link where I can access the different broadcasts especially the March 2016_ assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated

The old timers here know about the link however for those that haven't used the link before, here is some basic information.

The link changes each month,  you can use the same link each month but you need to change the last two numbers to correspond to the current month. The link for this month ends in 201603, next month will be 201604..

The link provides access to the video files a few hours before the public has access, once the video files are available on JWB, the link is not needed.  Apparently the brothers load the video files and then create the links for JWB, this link provides access to the video files after they are loaded but before the JWB links are created.

The video files generally start being available after midnight on Sunday night, New York time  before the first Monday of each month. They are generally loaded in alphabetical order so don't be surprised if you see the broadcast in Albanian. Just be patient and all of the available languages will eventually be available.

If you use the link before the brother load the video files you will only see a blank page or possibly an error message. Don't panic, just be patient.

Edited by Tortuga