JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

140 Gilead Graduation

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2916 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwbgg&issue=2016&option=TRGCHlZRQVNYVrXF&txtCMSLang=E

This link works for me, all three parts are up :)

Actually, I am mistaken. The link to Part 1 works, but the others take you to the 139th Gilead Graduation. I'm sure this will change once the rest of the program has been uploaded. Stephen Lett is the chairman.

Edited by jscotchie

That Brother Noumair part is well needed counsel for me. Those two points. (tu)

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

17 minutes ago, Hope said:

The link just goes to a sign language edition.  Is there another link that allows for regular English?

When I used those links above, I get previous Gilead graduation programs. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I have a confession...

I am a theocratic food junkie..

I'm loving part one and anxiously waiting for the rest of the meal! 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Love it like always. The wife and I just got done with part 1. Every talk was inticing, thought provoking and enjoyably uplifting. Have to watch again (without wife :D) because we talked through every talk :uhhuh:. Spiritual gems - wonderful appetizer.

• 2 weeks later...

And Roku! 

GSBN on channel 140! 

Edited by AH173

Update

58 minutes just flew by! Wow :superman:

Just finished watching Part II.  FANTASTIC!!! Clapping.gif.3d98399bf776b967ab860a58566 So faith-strengthening to hear the graduates relating experiences of how 

Jehovah's holy spirit unites his organization. 57056b7c23675_Grouphug.gif.0635534f12f15  We truly are a united worldwide family!!!cheerful.gif.5c6a46c17a0e8b28498cf5803c5

57056a9dc6c32_UnitedWorldwideBrotherhood

Warmth and humor permeated the entire program,57056bb2e1071_YESGrin.GIF.bfe280f9278661

which was a spiritual treat, from start to finish!yes.gif.08e2ce0025954e1034de2d5426a7ce46

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif