JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Regards from Venezuela

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2380 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

9 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

How are the brothers and sisters doing? 

Surviving Bro Richard, most are losing weight fast, some with hypertension, diabetes are unable to continue treatment because there is almost imposible to find it, the price of antibiotics is skyrocketting.

Last meeting we helped a sister whose only meal was one bread for her and one for her son in the day.

Edited by Daniel244

Bro Daniel, my heart is hurting for you all there.  I commend your strong faith and complete reliance on Jehovah as the only way to survive through this, and please share with our family over there that we love them and are praying hard, wishing for this to end soon for you.  This is a very serious situation, that really hasn't had the news coverage it deserves - I'm sick of hearing of every minutia of Trump as the leading news, when this is a terrifying situation unfolding right now.  Courage, my brother, and much love!

We are getting closer and closer to Jehovahs great day the second  study article in the April 2017 WT has a powerful picture of Jesus .... not up in the clouds but already through the clouds with hands reaching up toward the King on his white horse...... powerful image .  Your in our prayers Antonio  and yes very frustrating we can't send boxes  for you all .   

18 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Bro Daniel, my heart is hurting for you all there, wishing for this to end soon for you.  This is a very serious situation, that really hasn't had the news coverage it deserves - I'm sick of hearing of every minutia of Trump as the leading news, when this is a terrifying situation unfolding right now.  

As I saw Your post  Bro. Daniel, I just knew it was on national news channels! Turned the tv on and found nuttin, (nothing) just as I misspelled the word on purpose the news channels are choosing to not cover it.  I guess!  As  Sis. Lucy stated, all they are covering mostly is Mr. Trump.

As our text for today brings out Psalms 118:6,7 "Jehovah is in my side; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?  Jehovah is on my side as my helper".  What a strengthening  aid that must be for you all.  As others, I'm praying too that this will end soon.  Hopefully! 

Edited by loving life

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

Bro. Antonio, since you first made us aware of the dire situation in Venezuela, I have been praying everyday on behalf of our spiritual family there...and my prayers remain for you all up until this day.

We continue to send you our warm love and greetings mi hermano!

Edited by Omo_Yeme

when the world sees trouble times,what we see is our salvation drawing nearer with each passing hour.its really hard to say that we must endure,but endure we must.
because only he that endures to the end will be save - matt 24:13
with the great tribulation still ahead,i can guess that we haven't seen anything yet.so we must be strong in our resolve to endure because we know that much better times lies beyond the great tribulation - Jehovah assures that.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Tapatalk

Dear Antonio: 

And Jehovah is obviously helping you and the friends to survive. 

I honestly don't know what it's like to just "survive" though I've been through some serious situations yet none of it can compare to what you and the friends are going through. Just continue to trust in Jehovah as y'all are doing, and you'll be fine. Jehovah is carrying you all.

Agape. 

Edited by Luezette

(2 Corinthians 1:11) 11 You also can help us by your supplication for us, in order that many may give thanks in our behalf for the favor we receive in answer to the prayers of many. . .

We are praying earnestly for you, our Venezuelan brothers/sisters, our worldwide brotherhood, our Russian families and so many around this globe.  Satan's time is beyond short, and he is out to stall Jehovah's day.   What your going through, may be here where I live, things change over night.  So your situation may soon become our situation.  Jehovah our loving father, God and friend is the only one that can help us maintain our integrity and not give up.    We love you, please relay this message of LOVE to yourself, your family, your congregation and other congregations you are in contact with.