JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Regards from Venezuela

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2379 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I heard when first hearing/reading about this, to make matters worse, that their government is not and will not allow anyone to import food stuffs/supplies into the country. 

Prior to knowing the above, I was thinking that maybe the friends can help out out. But noooo! Because the god (Satan) (will continue).

I heard when first hearing/reading about this, to make matters worse, that their government is not and will not allow anyone to import food stuffs/supplies into the country. 

Prior to knowing the above, I was thinking that maybe the friends can help out out. But noooo! Because the god (Satan) they're worshipping is gleefully not allowing assistance. But it's ok. For Jehovah is taking care of his people and will continue to do so! 

(opps! This sounds like a double comment and that's because earlier my name was called at the clinic I was at). 

Edited by Luezette

On 5/29/2017 at 8:50 PM, Daniel244 said:

Surviving . Agape

Brother! Sending you all my Christian love and prayers. I know Jehovah is holding out his right hand to you. I am thinking of you and the brothers and sisters Every. Single. Day! Looking forward to seeing you in paradise brother! It's just around the corner. Please tell everyone how much I love them! 

Daniel, another thing I'm noticing, and proudly so is that with the hardship you friends are going through with the food and medical shortage supplies is that y'all are not involving yourselves in the riots, and such of the country. It is as Jesus said that his followers are "no part of the world." You friends are minding your business, enduring, depending on Jehovah and trusting him. The only business y'all are involved with is Jehovah's business. You can best believe that Jehovah is noticing that too. And he will surely continue to bless you. I say "continue" even admidst this turmoil because, as you know, the reason people are rioting and such is mainly because they're trusting in the false belief that man has the solution, and that belief leads them to trust that the solution will happen, and happen soon. Well, maybe it will as in maybe things will die down as in food, and medical supplies will increase and everyone will "live happily ever after"(sarcasm). Yet, it'll be a false solution, and since it'll be false naturally it's not real.

So my brother, you see how Jehovah has already blessed you friends. Though your bellies may growl now, etc, and  even later with good/great food, and ample medical supplies...there is absolutely nothing like a hope!!!

Such is how Jehovah is blessing y'all. I already know that, throughout your present experience, you friends are still smiling. Maybe not all the time (let's be real). But you are. The world would never understand that, but we do don't we? Yes, because we're serving "the happy God."

Agape.

Edited by Luezette

On 31/5/2017 at 7:23 PM, Luezette said:

Daniel, another thing I'm noticing, and proudly so is that with the hardship you friends are going through with the food and medical shortage supplies is that y'all are not involving yourselves in the riots, and such of the country. It is as Jesus said that his followers are "no part of the world." You friends are minding your business, enduring, depending on Jehovah and trusting him. The only business y'all are involved with is Jehovah's business. You can best believe that Jehovah is noticing that too. And he will surely continue to bless you. I say "continue" even admidst this turmoil because, as you know, the reason people are rioting and such is mainly because they're trusting in the false belief that man has the solution, and that belief leads them to trust that the solution will happen, and happen soon. Well, maybe it will as in maybe things will die down as in food, and medical supplies will increase and everyone will "live happily ever after"(sarcasm). Yet, it'll be a false solution, and since it'll be false naturally it's not real.

So my brother, you see how Jehovah has already blessed you friends. Though your bellies may growl now, etc, and  even later with good/great food, and ample medical supplies...there is absolutely nothing like a hope!!!

Such is how Jehovah is blessing y'all. I already know that, throughout your present experience, you friends are still smiling. Maybe not all the time (let's be real). But you are. The world would never understand that, but we do don't we? Yes, because we're serving "the happy God."

Agape.

Thank you all for your encouraging words.

Your brother.

Antonio

Agape.

Thank you all for your encouraging words.

Your brother.

Antonio

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Our 13-year old talented spiritual brother, who resides in China, recently uploaded and dedicated this song to Jehovah's people in Venezuela.  Such a beautiful piece of music.  :heart: Enjoy!

Where in China? Hong Kong or Macao?

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Things like that are soooo uncalled for... Mankind has become so intent on greed that they allow people to starve for monetary gain and power control.... I look forward to the day when Jehovah steps in and corrects the injustices put on those who don't deserve it....

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

So very sad! Literally makes me feel like crying to see those babies and children starving and people eating out of the garbage.  I'm praying for you all as well as others wherever they may be found.  Knowing Jehovah has set a day to end all suffering feels good but that still doesn't ease the hurt I feel knowing these things are happening now. We have to keep up our spiritual feeding because it's what strengthens us to do Jehovah's will otherwise we'd give up.

Edited by loving life

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

So sad, so terrible sad...

Im praying for the brothers and sisters in Venezuela almost everyday, and the ones in Russia, and Eritrea, and the ones in prison in South Korea and Singapore and Kazakstan and Turkmenistan... feels like in more and more countries the brothers are experiencing big difficulties but in different ways. It cant be long now until the great tribulation starts. And I'm wondering how bad it will get since whats happening in some countries like Venezuela for example feels like it cant get worse. Must prepare myself mentally that these things can happen in my country too. Things can change fast.

On NBC's Nightly News last night, they showed voting against that heartless dictator seizing even more control from the

democratically elected Venezuelan congress.  They also showed people taking to the streets in violent protest and being gunned down.

Terrrible!  Just terrible!  To be so rich in oil and so wanting in food--and leadership.:(

They need to hear about God's Government. 59750203a8b06_Yesserious.gif.2363174f3deb244da8a2d3fcf7b76d1e.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

6 hours ago, harmania said:

It feels like some parts of the world would already be in GT

I agree if those conditions were in NZ they would definitely think the world was coming to an end. I don't think the brothers and sisters in Venezuela realise how amazingly courageous they are being when the rest of the western world is still slumbering and enjoying real luxuries - it really doesn't feel fair does it?

What makes me real mad about this is the quantity of food that is going off in the supermarkets ... or the quality food that restaurants put into 'pig buckets' - while people are at the point of starvation in other places. I can't think about it too deeply because it really does make my blood boil. I'm so glad these will only be memories or even that, in times to come.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

4 minutes ago, Daniel244 said:

Hunger is increasing, many friends are going without insuline, antihypertensive and medicine, somehow we are surviving with Jehovah`s help.

Please remember us in your prayers.

With love,

Your brother

Antonio

Thank you very much Bro. Antonio for the update and, as always , you dear friends remain in my daily prayers to our Heavenly Father. :bible2:

My dearest brother Daniel, it is with great sadness I am reading your posts.  But also with much admiration for the faith you are showing in keeping close to Jehovah, attending your meetings and going witnessing despite deplorable conditions.  You brothers and sisters there in Venezuela show us how to do it. Thank you for your updates.  We worry about our brothers and sisters there, so we welcome your news.  I know our dearest Father is showing tender protection for you, and hope soon we will be at the end of this.  My prayers are added to all who join in petitioning Jehovah for your sakes.  

Much love, brother.

On 24/07/2017 at 2:26 AM, Daniel244 said:

This week we are expecting real violence here in Venezuela, opposition will clash with government forces before the voting for the National Constituent Assembly, opposition is calling for a 48 hour strike on wednesday 6:00 am till friday 6:00 am, last week strike final numbers were 10 dead, 100s of hurts and 300 detained. The National Assembly appointed the new Supreme Court magistrates on the street to fight the government`s own Supreme Court. Opposition is calling to close every street, to hoard water and food.

There has been 110 days of continuous strikes, barricades and violence. Hunger is increasing, many friends are going without insuline, antihypertensive and medicine, somehow we are surviving with Jehovah`s help.

On the ministry we find a lot of people angry against the government but also against those who don`t support their cause, we had to wear the Convention Tags - Never Give Up!- inside the assembly location because the title in Spanish (No se rinda) is very much alike to the opposition slogan that suggest not to give up. The convention campaign we had to give the convention brochure without showing the Never Give Up! side. When people found out some cheered because we were supporting the opposition but government supporters said that we were a Yankee religion and that we were trying to undermine the government of president Maduro.

We are changing schedules for our meetings for this upcoming week, some kh are scheduling to have one meeting covering the midweek and weekend meetings together.

So that is how things are here right now.

Please remember us in your prayers.

With love,

Your brother

Antonio

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this brother Antonio....I have just this minute seen on the news how bad things are getting there today! 

I will be keeping you all in my prayers....

keep safe :-(