JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2323 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Well, brother mike, it's your cup of tea. As for me, I'm interested in the stats section of the yearbook. After planting, watering, applying fertilizer etc farmers are interested in the weather report for the sake of the reports. It could determine the harvest or probably most times doesn't but they are interested all the same. It's better to have a report as a raw guide than leave the future to chance.

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

1 hour ago, Mike said:

It's been mentioned before on other posts: The number of partakers is simply a number.  Going up or down is not of any concern.  The number could be very accurate or completely wrong. In the end Jehovah will decide.

Agreed. At one time we use to think the number of partakers was significant and directly indicated where we were in the stream of events. Not any more.

I'll need to find the exact reference but the brothers are clear that the number of partakers is just the number of partakers, we don't know if they are anointed or not and apparently the change in the number of partakers can't be used as a barometer to indicate anything, except for the number of partakers...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Well, brother mike, it's your cup of tea. As for me, I'm interested in the stats section of the yearbook. After planting, watering, applying fertilizer etc farmers are interested in the weather report for the sake of the reports. It could determine the harvest or probably most times doesn't but they are interested all the same. It's better to have a report as a raw guide than leave the future to chance.

You were asking about partakers. My comment only was concerning the single statistic of 'partakers'. Our activity has nothing to do with the number of partakers. The other numbers are incredibly interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mike said:

You were asking about partakers. My comment only was concerning the single statistic of 'partakers'. Our activity has nothing to do with the number of partakers. The other numbers are incredibly interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification. Have a wonderful day 

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

On ‎06‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 6:12 PM, Andrejrulz said:

It uses to be like that until last year.
Starting this year, we'll get it in October

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Of course I would be very glad if we will get it in October, but I do not think that this will happen.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2016 at 6:19 PM, rocket said:

The 2016 Yearbook became available for download on December 25, 2015

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/24645-2016-yearbook/#comment-360816

The 2015 Yearbook became available for download on January 5, 2015

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/18651-2015-yearbook-download/#comment-265412

2017 Yearbook becomes available ?

with all of the tools we have everything seems to be moving faster each year - perhaps November ? 

7 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Welcome back!

I've been lurking on the other side of the beach, under a different shell   ...   a CLaM shell - nice to stick my head out again, ya know what I mean!   

...looking forward to those 2016 stats - positive thinking ahead!

120K congs.

20 Million Memorial attendance

8.3 peak pubs.

2% increase

280K bap.

1.2 M Pioneers

2 Billion Hours

1 Million Studies

Edited by timpin

5 hours ago, timpin said:

I've been lurking on the other side of the beach, under a different shell   ...   a CLaM shell - nice to stick my head out again, ya know what I mean!   

...looking forward to those 2016 stats - positive thinking ahead!

120K congs.

20 Million Memorial attendance

8.3 peak pubs.

2% increase

280K bap.

1.2 M Pioneers

2 Billion Hours

1 Million Studies

Off topic but by judging what tortuga said and looking at your post count, I'm assuming you were once a full access user and then had an inactive account. If your account becomes inactive and then you log back in, do you go back to being a limited access user?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

7 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

If your account becomes inactive and then you log back in, do you go back to being a limited access user?

No, not necessarily. I don't remember any who did.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

34 minutes ago, rocket said:

No, not necessarily. I don't remember any who did.

Ok, thanks.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Of all the publications to be released, even as a little girl, I love the yearbook the most. To hear how our brothers and sisters face their own challenges around the world gives me so much strength and encouragement. Hopefully soon the yearbooks released will be of the new work we'll all be doing following Armageddon!

40 minutes ago, ellejayzee said:

Of all the publications to be released, even as a little girl, I love the yearbook the most. To hear how our brothers and sisters face their own challenges around the world gives me so much strength and encouragement. Hopefully soon the yearbooks released will be of the new work we'll all be doing following Armageddon!

Great post! :D

Welcome to the message board, Sister Ellejayzee!

Looking forward to more 'interchanges of encouragement' from/with you.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Samira said:

Received some figures....but not confirmed. Gives us an idea.

8,340,847 Peak Publishers...... 1.5% increase
264,535 Baptized..................... 1.6% increase
20,085,142 Memorial Attendance ............1st time over 20 million.

Number of partakers? 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)