JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2323 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

counting since October 6th.
seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and one, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and two, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and three, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and four, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and five, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and  seven, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and eight, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and nine, seven million nine hundred forty-eight thousand eight hundred and ten :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: 

Is that how many seconds we have waited since October 6th? Seems like an eternity when you put it that way. Remember, On this account, prove yourselves ready, because the 2017 yearbook is coming at a second that you do not think to be it. Andrej 24:44

Hopefully we have only 172,800 seconds to go:D.  

Edited by Chris7

Added smiley

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Oh okay, I just thought I wasn't doing something right also because I was able to get the Armenian language but not English.:unsure:

Seems like it's usually English first? Anyway, I will have patience....Thank you   :wave:

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

It has finally arrived.  "when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with." Now our joy is complete. 

See.. What’s New on JW.ORG  :D

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

On 11/25/2016 at 5:24 AM, Samira said:
Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses:  89 
Total Congregations: 119.485 
Number of Lands Reporting: 240 
Publishers: 8.340.847 
Worldwide Memorial Attendance: 20.085.142 
Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 18.013 
Total Number Baptized: 264.535 
Pioneer Publishers: 1.128.697 
Home Bible Studies: 10.115.264 

You were right on :D

IMG_1324.PNG

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

44 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

You were right on :D

IMG_1324.PNG

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/302016039   

2015 Grand Totals

• Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses: 89

• Number of Lands Reporting: 240

• Total Congregations: 118,016

• Worldwide Memorial Attendance: 19,862,783

• Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 15,177

• Peak of Publishers in Kingdom Service: 8,220,105

• Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 7,987,279

• Percentage of Increase Over 2014: 1.5

• Total Number Baptized: 260,273

• Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 443,504

• Average Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 1,135,210

• Total Hours Spent in Field: 1,933,473,727

• Average Home Bible Studies Each Month: 9,708,968

only with Jehovah's direction and HS we are steadily increasing and moving forward! :thumbsup:  

Edited by timpin

3 hours ago, trottigy said:

Yes, only mp3s for now - in English.

I especially liked listening to the audio of Brother Lett reading the letter from the Governing Body   - we also have been watching both parts of the video on Jesus from the 2015 RC -  a definite must see!

It's been a sort of snowed in spiritual feast day for us. :givehug:

Spoiler

When that young brother from Georgia said, "Now I know what it's going to be like living in paradise,"

I lost it.Cry weeping.gif

The two sisters and the two brothers with the same name pioneering together was neat.

But I bet it was also confusing to those they met at the doors.:wacko::blink:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the yearbook ended rather abruptly?  :huh:

I had to stop and see why the narration had suddenly stopped. ^_^

All in all, another delectable spiritual feast at Jehovah's table.LOVE Warmth and feeling.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

what stories or figures caught your eye?  i just started reading it, but something sprung out.  Total preaching hours was just under 2 Billion hours.  that is absolutely amazing and you can see the effect it had looking at the other figures.

I'm an extremely slow reader.....so I will finish reading the yearbook within the next three months. I've also been listening too the Mp3 version, but prefer to read it though. The tactile feel of the paper, the texture of the book. The smell of the ink on paper....the pictures. All these seem to engage my 5 senses even more.  And this gives me an opportunity to stop in between and to meditate on the material.

59 minutes ago, Miss Mouse said:

Such a great read ...... can't put it down.  Loved letter from GB

Agreed. I love windows 10 and apple ability to stream the mp3 audio. 

Yearbook 2017 windows 10.jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)