JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

19 hours ago, trottigy said:

Yes, only mp3s for now - in English.

All formats are available for download here:

https://www.jw.org/download/?output=html&pub=yb17&fileformat=PUB%2CMOBI%2CPDF%2CRTF%2CBRL&alllangs=0&langwritten=E&txtCMSLang=E&isBible=0

7 minutes ago, Hartley said:

It's here 2017 yearbook is now available for download, both pdf and audio. What a pain, I won't get my housework done today, at least not till I've read it.:bible2::drink:

Do like I do. I push the start button on my IRobot and read while  it does my vacuuming. One and half free hours each day. :innocent:

15 minutes ago, Old said:

Do like I do. I push the start button on my IRobot and read while  it does my vacuuming. One and half free hours each day. :innocent:

Funny, that's not the reaction I get when I push her buttons---:poke:

11 hours ago, Vido said:

[...]The tactile feel of the paper, the texture of the book. The smell of the ink on paper....the pictures. All these seem to engage my 5 senses even more.  And this gives me an opportunity to stop in between and to meditate on the material.

My sentiments exactly Brother Vido! 

3 hours ago, Old said:

I have now read it and will start the ironing. Spiritual things come first.  The brothers in Georgia went throu a lot. 2 good experiences caught my attention. First was where a prospective bible student reminded  brothers that to avoid bloodguilt they should visit him. And second was where bible student was afraid she would lose contact with 2 sisters who called at her door.

4 hours ago, Hartley said:

It's here 2017 yearbook is now available for download, both pdf and audio. What a pain, I won't get my housework done today, at least not till I've read it.:bible2::drink:

I listened to it while I was working in the garage...

37 minutes ago, Hartley said:

I have now read it and will start the ironing. Spiritual things come first.  The brothers in Georgia went throu a lot. 2 good experiences caught my attention. First was where a prospective bible student reminded  brothers that to avoid bloodguilt they should visit him. And second was where bible student was afraid she would lose contact with 2 sisters who called at her door.

A brother who does housework and ironing? Momma trained you right!!

46 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Record shows that we are just short of 2 Billion Hours, yet alot of young ones who are not publishers is with their parents. is out in the field too. So, the number can be over 2 Billion.

We have a lovely sister in our congregation who has a neighbor that doesn't like JWs.  Our sister is the only one of us she will talk to (because she is a Helpful, Caring neighbor).  Our sister makes a point of sharing one scriptural thing with this person almost every day.  But...she does not remember to count the 15 minutes (or more) and she doesn't remember to count the RV either.  So our world-wide record is short about 10 hours and 20 RVs a month.  We do the best we can.

What happend in the Democratic Republic of Congo!!??
When you look to the totals, the 2015 service year they had a -2% growth.. but this service year.... +22%!!!!!
What could possibly be the reason of this??🤔🤔🤔

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

On 1/8/2017 at 8:48 PM, bagwell1987 said:

A brother who does housework and ironing? Momma trained you right!!

Hey,  he's not the only one,  there's tens of us, at least. ...

(I am not allowed to iron, after I got her the really cool iron):party:

(Lads, there is a lesson in there for ya)..:idea: