Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Hey,  he's not the only one,  there's tens of us, at least. ...

(I am not allowed to iron, after I got her the really cool iron):party:

(Lads, there is a lesson in there for ya)..:idea:

You got her what??? Jealous!

And if you really want to impress her get her a steamer! Really, it works great on shirts and slacks, especially for CA, RC. (Unless you're extra good and already got her one!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

You got her what??? Jealous!

And if you really want to impress her get her a steamer! Really, it works great on shirts and slacks, especially for CA, RC. (Unless you're extra good and already got her one!)

Yup, way ahead of you there Sis, I am a tool junkie,  if it helps get a job done I have no reservations about buying stuff. .If it makes her life easier I will get whatever she wants. ..

Her old iron was inherited from her mom. Denise wanted it to last forever but it was rusting internally and leaving it on some of her clothes.  She is now the proud owner of a new Eureka Champion 1500watt ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Yup, way ahead of you there Sis, I am a tool junkie,  if it helps get a job done I have no reservations about buying stuff. .If it makes her life easier I will get whatever she wants. ..

Her old iron was inherited from her mom. Denise wanted it to last forever but it was rusting internally and leaving it on some of her clothes.  She is now the proud owner of a new Eureka Champion 1500watt ....

 

Oh Tim you're a very good fella! I am also a tool junkie, my latest is a Ryobi cordless sawzall! Woo hoo, cuttin things up! Lew hides it now and then.:angry:

I'm like Denise, I have my mom's. And yep, it's not wonderful. I need another one, gonna look up that Eureka on Amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Oh Tim you're a very good fella! I am also a tool junkie, my latest is a Ryobi cordless sawzall! Woo hoo, cuttin things up! Lew hides it now and then.:angry:

I'm like Denise, I have my mom's. And yep, it's not wonderful. I need another one, gonna look up that Eureka on Amazon.

Since we are comparing tools I have a Laurastar  . 1800w of STORED STEAM.  Irons through 8 layers of denim simultaneously. It takes a man to find the right tool for the job.:uhhuh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH - and I thought this thread was about the 2017 Yearbook .... but, since we are talking tools - 

 

Since Harbor Freight has such low prices on many of their tools, my brother and I decided to buy several of their air pin-nailers when they had them on sale. That way, when we need a different sized nail, instead of having to unload the current size and load up the new size, we just grab the nailer with the size we need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hartley said:

Sorry, I started it. In my defence,  it was a comment regarding my priorities when it comes to the yearbook

I'm only teasing. Doing my Eeyore impression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi brothers,

 

Has anyone started reading the new yearbook? The yearbook is also about Georgia. I was born and raised in Georgia.  I was so happy when I saw 2017 yearbook. :)

You will find some nice stories about Georgian brothers how they managed to serve Jehovah under the soviet union ruling. I remember that time. It was really difficult for Georgians.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

Hi brothers,

 

Has anyone started reading the new yearbook? The yearbook is also about Georgia. I was born and raised in Georgia.  I was so happy when I saw 2017 yearbook. :)

You will find some nice stories about Georgian brothers how they managed to serve Jehovah under the soviet union ruling. I remember that time. It was really difficult for Georgians.

 

I listened to it when it first came out.  Plan to listen again soon, to sound down.^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What happend in the Democratic Republic of Congo!!??
When you look to the totals, the 2015 service year they had a -2% growth.. but this service year.... +22%!!!!!
What could possibly be the reason of this??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk



Yes, the growth in Congo was amazing! I saw a lot of news about civil war there. I wonder if the drop in 2015 and the dramatic rise in 2016 was related to refugee flows? Many of those poor people must be desperate to hear some good news.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
interesting fact...50% of all publishers live in only 8 countries....(USA, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Italy, Congo, Japan, Philippines = ca. 4,2 Million)

Toby, that's an interesting figure. Among those Congo and Brazil had a huge increase in total publishers, making up about 59,000 of the total 145,000 increase, about 40% of worldwide growth in those two countries. We need to learn from them.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

JWTalk 19.9.19 by Robert Angle (changelog)