JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A short video about my paintings :-)

CloudJah

These are some of my paintings... I still miss the ones I do not have with me anymore... One of these is titled " Isaia 11:9" :uhhuh: and you can watch it in this video, too.

When I was young I did not know Jehovah and my paintings were very sad:mellow:... but since I have known the Thruth I started painting very pacific paintings :)

Welcome to the forum Claudia you are an amazing artist so much talent . Truly gifted . 

I would be interested in how you found the truth if you feel inclined to share that ..... finding Jehovah made your paintings  more cheerful , much like Margreat Keane the artist who paints Big Eyes her paintings were more cheerful after learning the truth! 

Thank you so much for your appreciation ^_^ <3 

Dear Hatcheckgirl ...very good your italian sentences!! :D

I think in the New World these paintings will seem very awful.. you will be able to do much better, for sure !!!:-)

Dear Friend just call me Ross (such a long lasting name!!:D) thank your for the big italian Bellissimo!! :D

:thumbsup: WOW!

I am not one who can do this sort of thing with something like paint. I have trouble drawing a straight line with a ruler. You have a real talent there! A real gift from Jehovah - the one who made us in His image. Looking at the scope of your work help impress just how much variety Jehovah has given us.

One of the things that impressed me about your work is the variety of you material. Often artists will specialize in a certain theme - like landscapes, real life, stills, tec.

Your work looks to cover a really nice array of subjects and techniques. You had flowers (close up), buildings, animals, people, landscape, sea (I'm sure I missed something) and did them all justice! 

I look forward to looking at your work again. 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Claudia,

Absolutely beautiful! You have a God-given talent. I have a sister here in my congregation who is also an amazing artist. Love it! :)

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful! I love them all. (The music selection was great, too). But wow...you are so talented. I can't wait until the new system when I can indulge my lifelong desire to explore the arts in depth (assuming I have any talent at that time).  Thank you so much for sharing with us. I really enjoyed watching your video.

8 hours ago, kejedo said:

BELLA! So talented and calming, even the music. I will come back to this place again. Please tell us all about your art, technique, and how you learned this. Your work is breath taking. Thanks for sharing it here. 

Thank you so much, Kejedo, I am really very glad that you had these feelings of my paintings...because I wish people feel that feelings whatching them.

I have a talent...a gift from Jehovah since I was a child... but my parents did not let me to attend any artistic school...so I learned by doing by myself.

I paint using acrilic-colors on canvas...but in the past I began using oil on canvas.

I painted my first paint when I was in Florence ...more than 20 years ago...It was very hot summer and I missed the sea of my town (Ancona). So I painted a big flower only using 3 colors: White, Blue, Black. 

That flower is in the video...it is called "Armonia"...and still it is beautiful. In the same year with that first paint I won the second prize in an art-contest. So I understod I had a really talent. 

From my url: 

in producing art, I naturally pursue the requirements that I think characterize the artwork still existing in nature. According to me, these requirements are: Harmony, Poetry, Logic, Intelligence, and Love.

For this reason, my artworks, seemingly simple, are suitable to be read at various levels, as can be read at various levels every work of natural art. So, my artistic productions, are totally timeless, because they arouse in the observers, the same intense emotions over time, despite the artistic trends of the moment.

^_^

7 hours ago, Qapla said:

One of the things that impressed me about your work is the variety of you material. Often artists will specialize in a certain theme - like landscapes, real life, stills, tec.

Your work looks to cover a really nice array of subjects and techniques. You had flowers (close up), buildings, animals, people, landscape, sea (I'm sure I missed something) and did them all justice! 

I look forward to looking at your work again. 

Thank you very much Qapla  :) you're right...my Art-critic (Mr. Giorgio Grasso) is very amazed by the variety of the subject that I paint. It is quite unusual he says too. But I think that as in the past centuries the big artists painted everything they had to paint, the same should be nowdays...Jehovah created so many beautiful things to paint..,to transform in our imagination...that I think it would be very boring painting always the same things...

Every new painting for me is a new adventure and a big travel in my dreams...so, no point to paint the same subject.

Thank you again for your apreciation :uhhuh:

Edited by CloudJah

7 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

Claudia,

Absolutely beautiful! You have a God-given talent. I have a sister here in my congregation who is also an amazing artist. Love it! :)

Thank you so much Pjdriver, for your apreciation :)

I am happy that Jehovah gives talent gifts to humans... It is fantastic! I'd like to know how many painting-artists there are in our Big World Family :uhhuh:

ciao! :)

3 hours ago, campanula said:

Pinocchio is the one I would love to have on my wall...

Congratulation Campanula!:D That pinocchio now is in my house...it is one of the two most precious paintings that I have done..it is quite small (40x50cm) but it has a big value. It is very deep and intense...look like an oil on canvas...but insteas it is acrilic on canvas. I had to paint a pinocchio for an exposition, but I had no ideas about it...During that night I dreamed that paintings! I made a sketch when I woke up in the morning to not forget that dream... And so, in a few days Pinocchio was born^_^

The title is: "Fantasia di un Sogno: Pinocchio" ("A Dream Fantasy: Pinocchio").

I love my Pinocchio... it make me think about an tranquil baby inside a womb

^_^

1 hour ago, Sallyforth said:

Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful! I love them all. (The music selection was great, too). But wow...you are so talented. I can't wait until the new system when I can indulge my lifelong desire to explore the arts in depth (assuming I have any talent at that time).  Thank you so much for sharing with us. I really enjoyed watching your video.

Thank you very much Sallyforth :) I am very happy for your appreciation too.

In the New World (very near:uhhuh:) the Earth will be full of perfect artists.... I look forward to paint very much better and in a very minor time:D

Hi Claudia..welcome! I enjoyed your video very much..Do you have an Instagram account? There are many witnesses who post photographs and art work there. One is Ed Salazar, a brother who painted paradise and other paintings for our organization. He also teaches art and posts paintings of other artists. If you haven't  seen his work, I'm sure you would enjoy his open page, and he would enjoy your art! :)

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

17 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Hi Claudia..welcome! I enjoyed your video very much..Do you have an Instagram account? There are many witnesses who post photographs and art work there. One is Ed Salazar, a brother who painted paradise and other paintings for our organization. He also teaches art and posts paintings of other artists. If you haven't  seen his work, I'm sure you would enjoy his open page, and he would enjoy your art! :)

Thank you very much Sunray. I have an Instagram account (artissimamente) but I don't use it often...Anyway thank you for your information...I will see the works of Salazar^_^

23 minutes ago, futurepromise said:

What is the full link?

For those who have an Instagram account, type uhoohello in the search window and tap or click when the name comes up to go to our page and request to follow, if you want to.  For Ed's page type edsalazarfineart.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...