JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

10 minutes ago, carlos said:

Bob, now when you click on the icon or the text "Mark the forum as read" it asks "Do you want to mark the forum as read?". That's slightly annoying.

Is it possible to disable that confirmation dialog?

You mean that you don't read everything? :scared:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

27 minutes ago, carlos said:

Bob, now when you click on the icon or the text "Mark the forum as read" it asks "Do you want to mark the forum as read?". That's slightly annoying.

Is it possible to disable that confirmation dialog?

Keep the confirmation please! I accidentally pressed one the other day and lost my place in a sub-forum.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Hhmmm. In the Status Updates, at least in one that I started, there is a drop-down menu type of thing called "Options". There's only one item in it though, Delete! That's even there in posts that someone else made! I didn't want to try it, but does this mean I can now eliminate another member's comment if I don't like it?

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

This new version doesn't have post numbers in the top right corner of each post anymore... Was that intentional? I used to look at those when I was trying to find a particular post in a really long topic (like I was doing earlier today).

I think that happened the last time we updated too, and Bob fixed it.

5 hours ago, Guri said:

It works on iPad but not on iPhone. 

I wouldn't be able to diagnose this issue then. Your JWTalk username and password is what is need to log into JWTalk. If you can log in on the web and on Tapatalk on your ipad but not Tapatalk on your phone, then you'll have to contact Tapatalk support. Could you possibly be logged into Tapatalk on one device but not the other? Maybe Tapatalk sees your JWTalk credentials as "belonging" to a specific Tapatalk account now?

We were running outdated server-side Tapatalk software for a while which was compatible with the IPS 4.1 versions. When I upgraded to 4.2 it was broken for about 2 hours until somebody reminded me I needed to install a new server-side Tapatalk that was written for IPS 4.2

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!