JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cute animal pictures

pnutts

2 hours ago, mserskine said:

What breed of dog is this?

It's a micro teacup poodle :

Micro teacup poodle.jpg

They aren't just the smallest poodles, they are also the most expensive poodles:

Poodles Sizes Adult Weight Price
Toy Poodle 7-10 lbs $1200-$1500
Tiny Toy Poodle 4.5- 6 lbs $1500-$2000
Teacup Poodle 3.5-4.5 lbs $2000-$2500
Micro Teacup Poodle 2.5-3.5 lbs $2500-$3500

Talk about sticker shock! FAINT2221.GIF

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

It's a micro teacup poodle :

Micro teacup poodle.jpg

They aren't just the smallest poodles, they are also the most expensive poodles:

Poodles Sizes Adult Weight Price
Toy Poodle 7-10 lbs $1200-$1500
Tiny Toy Poodle 4.5- 6 lbs $1500-$2000
Teacup Poodle 3.5-4.5 lbs $2000-$2500
Micro Teacup Poodle 2.5-3.5 lbs $2500-$3500

Talk about sticker shock! FAINT2221.GIF

They have to be one of the cutest dogs.

Generally speaking, the smaller the dog the longer they live however the micro-teacup puddle commonly have health problems and are quite delicate.   If they survive puppyhood, they often have lifespans of only 3 to 5 years instead of the expected 12-15+ years of a toy or miniature Poodle.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

1 hour ago, rocket said:

They have to be one of the cutest dogs.

Generally speaking, the smaller the dog the longer they live however the micro-teacup puddle commonly have health problems and are quite delicate.   If they survive puppyhood, they often have lifespans of only 3 to 5 years instead of the expected 12-15+ years of a toy or miniature Poodle.

That is too bad and soooooooooooo sad. :(

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

24 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Have you ever been physically close to one of those Eagles?

In the wild, a couple hundred feet or so, in captivity - 10 feet. Been a Lot closer to wild Turkey Vultures. 15 feet at most - it was sitting on railing on 2 lane bridge on my side of road.:o

Oh Yah, a few hundred feet from California condors flying above us over the Grand Canyon. Come to think of it saw 3 or 4 Bald eagles at Mammoth Springs, Arkansas, on Arkansas/Missouri border.

They were flying above the river.

Edited by pnutts

added a line

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

They're magnificent aren't they? And HUGE.

For almost 20 years we lived in an eagle sanctuary. They would land in the back field, it was an acre and I could swear that if 3 landed there the whole field would disappear! That's an exaggeration of  course, but nonetheless they are huge!

We also have brown hawks and turkey vultures. But the Condor has to be amazing,  would love to see them.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

36 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

But the Condor has to be amazing,  would love to see them.

They re-introduced them to the Grand Canyon. Apparently hunters used to use lead shot for hunting out side the park and the condors ate the leftovers, getting lead poisoning,

leading to no or bad eggs and death of parents from starvation- lead interferes with digestion. This has been since about 05.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: