JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Just See Yourself..." a book by Thomas Walker

How's the new book coming along? I don't want to take your time away from writing, as long as you assure us that one is coming I will try to be patient......🤐

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Working on it. "The Undecided" is less than seven weeks old, and thus the fourth one will be in the planning stages for a while yet. I have some ideas; and they all involve a change in the formula; and that's risky; so it has to be right.

(Also, for those who are waiting, I'm expecting the second Proof Copy of "The Undecided" in paperback to arrive in a few days. If it's right, then Book 3 will be available in paperback soon.)

• 2 months later...

I just ordered a physical copy of Just See Yourself from Amazon for an older sister in our congregation. I saw her 2 days later at the assembly and she said she was almost finished--she was so excited. I knew she'd love it!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 9 months later...

Currently working on a two-parter to round out the end of the Thousand Years; and draw a comparison between Armageddon and The Final Test.

The thing about a Two-Parter is you have to develop them together. What starts in one has to finish in the other. As a result, they're taking longer than the rest of the series combined; but you'll have two novels much closer together.

1 minute ago, Thomas Walker said:

Currently working on a two-parter to round out the end of the Thousand Years; and draw a comparison between Armageddon and The Final Test.

The thing about a Two-Parter is you have to develop them together. What starts in one has to finish in the other. As a result, they're taking longer than the rest of the series combined; but you'll have two novels much closer together.

2 books 😍

Alrighty. Excellent. Maybe I can stop reading the three I have multiple times! 

Details don’t matter. (Actually they do, but, at least I don’t have to sort them out)  It’s the hope. The details are like  individual flowers in a huge field. 🌺🌹💐And the field is beautiful. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

On 12/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, Thomas Walker said:

Brilliant...I can't wait to read them,  thanks 

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 12:59 PM, Thomas Walker said:

Can't wait! I really enjoyed your other books.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dages said:

I LOVE YOU MATE !

Yikes, you respond quick.

I'm turning in for the night here; but I'm a little curious how much this will explode by morning.

Synopsis and Table of Contents will be posted at one week to go, as usual. This time around, I'll be releasing on Kindle early, instead of posting chapters first. (Learned my lesson last time).

Paperback will follow after that, because it'll take me a while to get test copies sent out. But they'll get there, I promise.

I would also remind everyone that for the first time in the series, this is a Two-Parter. Part Two is still in production.

1 minute ago, Thomas Walker said:

Yikes, you respond quick.

I'm turning in for the night here; but I'm a little curious how much this will explode by morning.

Synopsis and Table of Contents will be posted at one week to go, as usual. This time around, I'll be releasing on Kindle early, instead of posting chapters first. (Learned my lesson last time).

Paperback will follow after that, because it'll take me a while to get test copies sent out. But they'll get there, I promise.

I would also remind everyone that for the first time in the series, this is a Two-Parter. Part Two is still in production.

I follow this topic so if someone post here, I'll get an email right away :D 

Good night bro :D 

Edited by Dages

I eagerly await "Set Free" to be set free/released.

I love reading, and re-reading,

your BIBLE-based imaginings!

Thanks, in advance, for caring

and for sharing your God-given talent!  :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Halfway through reading,  “Just See Yourself”....WOW!!!

Thank you so much brother @Thomas Walker for taking the time and effort into writing this masterpiece! 💐 

At times, life’s stresses can make it hard to really visualise the beautiful hope we have..this book allowed me to see myself right there! 🏝 Can’t wait till it’s actually reality! 

Thanks again, brother! 👏🏻 

2 hours ago, Stee said:

Halfway through reading,  “Just See Yourself”....WOW!!!

Thank you so much brother @Thomas Walker for taking the time and effort into writing this masterpiece! 💐 

At times, life’s stresses can make it hard to really visualise the beautiful hope we have..this book allowed me to see myself right there! 🏝 Can’t wait till it’s actually reality! 

Thanks again, brother! 👏🏻 

I sometimes forget that a huge percentage of my readers probably haven't gone past the first one yet. Occupational hazard, after having written the sequels. I hope you keep enjoying it; and that you'll recommend them if you do.

One thing we're great at in the Truth, is word of mouth news.

28 minutes ago, Stee said:

Wait..so there’s more???

dance dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

I’m still relatively new around here and only stumbled on this post the other day. (So glad I did) 

What are they entitled and where can I find them? 

..Will definitely be sharing with others. ☺️

Look in this forum, you'll find them. Also in his blog

• 2 weeks later...

So, one of the (many) reasons I'm looking forward to reading this 2-parter is that I have often wondered (with a little guilt)--what will life be like with no hardships, no challenges like we face in this old system. It's kind of like the "won't life be boring" line of reasoning, I know. But we thrive on challenge. What new challenges will there--COULD THERE--possibly be? I personally think that's part of the reason so many (like the sands of the sea) will follow Satan at that final test.

I'm looking forward to reading your speculative thoughts about that time period.

Here's me rubbing my hands together in anticipation and glee!😉