JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

God's Name - Yahweh or Jehovah?

38 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Found it! it's been put up again. This is brilliant.

And another one - this one is more intriguing, and uses part of our video from the 2016 convention. Not a fan of the distorted voice over.

Never seen that second one before, interesting! I came across a comment, made me smile "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.""

Are you able to save this video Matthew? What I'm doing is starting on the transcript - but i want it as close to the vid as I can ... so it's going to take some doing. I want this archived somehow ... but im not too technical. Can you help me out with keeping the documentary in your private files?

5 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

Never seen that second one before, interesting! I came across a comment, made me smile "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.""

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

20 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Are you able to save this video Matthew? What I'm doing is starting on the transcript - but i want it as close to the vid as I can ... so it's going to take some doing. I want this archived somehow ... but im not too technical. Can you help me out with keeping the documentary in your private files?

I could do that sure. So long as it's kept for private use and not re-uploaded for profit or anything without the owner's permission. (Not that you would). If you send me your email address in a PM I could send it over. Which one did you want?