JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NEW VIDEO - Time Line of Jesus Life

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2562 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So incredibly beautiful!  I just had to have this on my iPod Shuffle. 58e3253ee1806_Musiclisten.gif.d6a37ff96ebac5209408a9b5fd8fe927.gif

So, I made an MP3.  58e3254e43276_YesSmiling.gif.54156877f5466136d126548554595743.gif

Anybody interested in having an MP3 of this song can download it here:

MP 3 of the Timeline of Jesus' Life

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

So incredibly beautiful!  I just had to have this on my iPod Shuffle. 58e3253ee1806_Musiclisten.gif.d6a37ff96ebac5209408a9b5fd8fe927.gif

So, I made an MP3.  58e3254e43276_YesSmiling.gif.54156877f5466136d126548554595743.gif

MP 3 of the Timeline of Jesus' Life

Thank you so much, sister Ross.  It will be added to my collection on my iPod, too. :)

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Here are the lyrics to "Timeline of Jesus' Life"

Become Jehovah’s Friend Song 07
Timeline of Jesus’ Life

Did you read that long ago, before the moon and stars were in the sky,
God created his Son?

Jesus came to live on earth, where he healed the sick and showed what he will do
In the new world to come.  His life he sacrificed for ev’ryone.

“Faithful and True”—ever loyal from the heart.
Faithful in ev’ry way.

As “King of kings” he’s ev’rything that a king should be,
Bringing us peace for eternity.

Now he wears a golden crown,

And he’s soon to rule an earthly paradise,
Blessing all that we do.  

We’ll see the Bible’s promises come true.

“Faithful and True”—ever loyal from the heart.
Faithful in ev’rything.

If we obey, he’ll guide the way
So that we may be faithful and true for eternity.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

It is amazing! Very beautiful! And I don't think it's for kids only. Hope it will be in Russian soon.

It's available in Russian here: https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/become-jehovahs-friend/songs/time-line-jesus-life/

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Yes, I echo the sentiments here also.  It is a beautiful, faith-strengthening, heartwarming song of praise acknowledging Jehovah's son, Jesus Christ as the ruling King of the Heavens.  This song made me think of the scripture here:

To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God.--Rev. 3:14.

And no, this song will appeal to not just the young, but the young at heart also.  I LOVE THIS SONG!

(downloading mp3 in English and French.)

17 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

How can I save it on my iPad? It downloads and plays, but only in the browser.

42 minutes ago, Nnaemeka said:

I use the Documents app by readdle to download media files. It has a built in browser and downloader. You can try it. I'm recommending it.

Does it also save to the ipad?  Because the downloading is not the problem, or the playing of it.  It's how to save it on the ipad and then play it again later.  Where do downloaded media go on the ipad when they're downloaded?

1 hour ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Does it also save to the ipad?  Because the downloading is not the problem, or the playing of it.  It's how to save it on the ipad and then play it again later.  Where do downloaded media go on the ipad when they're downloaded?

iPads are very picky on what you can downloaded directly to the iPad. I have found that unless it's on iTunes, you can't download anything directly to the iPad. The way to get around that with our videos and music is to download them on JW Library. Now you can play them anytime through JW Library.

Edited by mserskine

26 minutes ago, mserskine said:

iPads are very picky on what you can downloaded directly to the iPad. I have found that unless it's on iTunes, you can't download anything directly to the iPad. The way to get around that with our videos and music is to download them on JW Library. Now you can play them anytime through JW Library.

If you have a PC or a Mac you can download your song to Itunes and from there download it to Ipad using Itunes.

Overly complicated for my taste. I am not fond of Itunes.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I download all the songs I like into iTunes then put them on my iPod, so I guess you could do the same with your iPad.  I love my iPod, so versatile and small and easy to use anywhere.  I have heaps of talks on it, too. If I'm home alone I plug it into the sound system but if there's someone else home I listen through my headphones.  I plug it into the car's auxillary system and listen in the car, as well.  It's the only Apple product I have.

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

11 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

In the Documents app, all downloaded media files are saved in a downloads folder which allows you to play the media any number of times you wish later.

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

If you prefer an MP3-file, simply rename the video file *.m4a (an apple lossless file) and add that file to iTunes. Then you can convert it to MP3 (File > Convert).

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”