JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Thesauron

New World Translation (Study Edition) (nwsty)

On 5/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, Thesauron said:

Acts has been added to the English Study Bible. Also, you can now listen to some of the study notes. Example, go to John 1:1 and listen to Sahidic Coptic Translation of John 1:1 being read.

I was able to tap on many illustrations in the Gospel books  of the Study Edition and they all have the play button! Also, all of the books that have the introduction video will play the reading...Also, all of the Bible books in the Reference Bible will play the reading! Interesting to compare the readers of both translations!

I was able to tap on many illustrations in the Gospel books  of the Study Edition and they all have the play button! Also, all of the books that have the introduction video will play the reading...Also, all of the Bible books in the Reference Bible will play the reading! Interesting to compare the readers of both translations!

The Reference Bible was recorded over 30 years ago, or so. The book of Acts in the study Bible has an introduction video, but no audio recording in English.

2 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

The Reference Bible was recorded over 30 years ago, or so. The book of Acts in the study Bible has an introduction video, but no audio recording in English.

Exactly..It is enjoyable to compare readers..also, my husband and I are reading Genesis for our Bible reading.. only way to listen previously to the Reference Bible was to go to WOL..so nice to stream from the App on my phone! Looking forward to Acts reading in the Study Bible!! 🙂

The study bible is amazing, the study notes in the gospels are fascinating. It's like having the Insight volumes bookmarked and ready to read for almost every verse. Can't wait for more books of Jehovah's word to be included, thanks to the full time servants who work so hard.

Does anyone know when the study notes will be available in other languages?

I'm loving the study notes btw, for the midweek meetings. They add so much, especially when they show a picture of something :D
I'm looking forward to seeing notes in spanish as I try to translate them in my head whenever I visit the spanish midweek meeting.

Does anyone know when the study notes will be available in other languages?

I'm loving the study notes btw, for the midweek meetings. They add so much, especially when they show a picture of something
I'm looking forward to seeing notes in spanish as I try to translate them in my head whenever I visit the spanish midweek meeting.

The Study Bible is available in a number of other languages, and the amount of languages is increasing.

https://www.jw.org/download/?booknum=0&output=html&pub=nwtsty&fileformat=JWPUB%2CMOBI%2CPDF%2CRTF%2CTXT%2CBRL%2CBES&alllangs=0

While I installed the JW Library app in a friend's cell phone, a message appeared that the Study Bible of NWT is now available but yet there is no greek study bible available for downloading. I trying to reinstalled the app in my tablet and the same msg appeared in greek. Does this mean that the study bible is really available in my language and soon it will be appeared in downloads tab or this msg appeared generally in every language?

Screenshot_20180716-185351.png

On 7/16/2018 at 6:18 PM, ouzo said:

While I installed the JW Library app in a friend's cell phone, a message appeared that the Study Bible of NWT is now available but yet there is no greek study bible available for downloading. I trying to reinstalled the app in my tablet and the same msg appeared in greek. Does this mean that the study bible is really available in my language and soon it will be appeared in downloads tab or this msg appeared generally in every language?

Screenshot_20180716-185351.png

I appears on every language but it is only available in English at the moment (except the parts that are considered in the midweek meeting )