JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

License renewed and multiple upgrades coming

Musky told me that the chat feature has been discontinued. I wasn't aware of this. I would have found out at upgrade time :-)

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

What Julie, Paul, Vernalee and Lucy said. ^_^

Isn't it nice to know your labors of love are so very much appreciated? :D

This wonderful website truly is an answer to my unspoken prayer for somebody to talk to about Jehovah. :D

Being hitched to an atheist, and having to listen to his snarky comments all day, is no picnic.

JWTalk is...a spiritual picnic. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

I renewed our license today, so any features that may have been disabled, like the chat room, should be functional again. With this license renewed, we will be installing the latest version of the software soon, probably late night Eastern Time (GMT -4). I will post a site-wide announcement when this takes place so that everybody can save their work.

Do you give an accounts report too?:)

Are the expenses being covered?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 5/13/2017 at 4:04 PM, Tortuga said:
Do you give an accounts report too?
Are the expenses being covered?

I usually cover them, lol. Some members donate regularly. Although, once we had our donation drive and changed servers and got the new software, I never got around to restoring the donation link.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

On 5/13/2017 at 5:01 PM, Dismal_Bliss said:

I usually cover them, lol. Some members donate regularly. Although, once we had our donation drive and changed servers and got the new software, I never got around to restoring the donation link.

Let us know when you restore the donation link .

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Thank you so much, Bob, for having this forum here and to all the mods who do such great work. I am so grateful that I found this forum.  When I can't get out of my front door it is so wonderful to still have association with trustworthy brothers and sisters and I appreciate it so much.

When I read this post, my thoughts went the same way as Richard's. It must cost a lot to keep this going, so please, restore the donation link. 

Again, thank you for all your hard work. :flowers: xo

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

On 5/13/2017 at 5:01 PM, Dismal_Bliss said:

I usually cover them, lol. Except for last month. I've had some trouble collecting from non paying clients. But all is well. Once we had our donation drive and changed servers and got the new software, I never got around to restoring the donation link.

I've been looking for that for ages! No wonder I can't find it. Please put it back on or I will never donate to JWTalk again! (How's that for a threat? X()