JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ariana Grande Concert Blast on UK

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2521 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So sad. Deliberating targeting innocent children...

Has anyone heard if all our brothers and sisters from Manchester are safe? One of my friends' daughter is meant to be going to Ariana Grande's concert in London on Thursday! Scary world we live in. Bring on p&s!! 

Just got back from my meeting. Found out tonight from a brother that his daughter (she's not in the truth anymore/fell away) was there at the concert! Fortunately she was not in the blast, but that was only because she decided to move seats during the show. 

Good thing too, it would of been devastating for the brother, he already has many stresses,and is a sensitive man.

1 hour ago, EccentricM said:

Just got back from my meeting. Found out tonight from a brother that his daughter (she's not in the truth anymore/fell away) was there at the concert! Fortunately she was not in the blast, but that was only because she decided to move seats during the show. 

Good thing too, it would of been devastating for the brother, he already has many stresses,and is a sensitive man.

From my understanding the blast was in the foyer. Were they sitting in foyer?

I think the purp waited until the departing crowds filled the foyer before he set off the bomb. Can anyone corroborate? Over here all the news channel are just repeating one another.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 minutes ago, Old said:

I think the purp waited until the departing crowds filled the foyer before he set off the bomb. Can anyone corroborate? Over here all the news channel are just repeating one another.

No idea about the location details. All I know is that it happened after the show just finished. 

12 minutes ago, Old said:

Our local news had reported that the bomber was not in the venue but was in a public area outside of the venue. That would explain why the blast was after the concert while people were leaving and it explains why there was dashcam video of a flash on surrounding buildings..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, EccentricM said:

1 hour ago, EccentricM said:

No idea about the location details. All I know is that it happened after the show just finished. 

You just did provide a location, the brothers daughter was in the seating area, and changed seats and was saved from the blast. So her original seat was in the blast?  In other words, she was seated in the foyer? 

Good to check the facts.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I believe the location of the bombing was in, or very close to, the foyer.  People in the foyer waiting to pick up their loved ones were also hurt by flying shrapnel and there was one couple just outside the doors who were also hit.

The saddest story I have heard is the mother of the 8 year old who died, is in a coma and doesn't know she has lost one of her 2 daughters.  I am pretty tough due to my life experiences but this one is making even me feel sick.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/world/first-victims-emerge-from-the-ariana-grande-concert-terror-attack-at-manchester-arena/news-story/4ac7bf754c76219254e28b73cb50fe62?utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PerthNow+AM+update+24%2F5%2F17

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.