JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2466 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

An angel appears to Moses at a burning bush

IMG_1612.thumb.JPG.6a8344c1a8ce47932555ec9c37201f7a.JPG

From Angels

Try to describe this picture as much as you can. This way we can make it searchable.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

8 hours ago, Thesauron said:

From Angels

Try to describe this picture as much as you can. This way we can make it searchable.

Why? And why? for your other topics with the same comment.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Why? And why? for your other topics with the same comment.

1) It might make the image searchable, and 2) it might inspire a discussion around the subject matter of the image. It's just a test.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

12 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

1) It might make the image searchable, and 2) it might inspire a discussion around the subject matter of the image. It's just a test.

Johan

Who are you testing?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Who are you testing?

Not 'who', but rather a method of studying the images that might make them easier to find in the future, easier to understand, and if several people come with input then you might see things you would have missed otherwise. How would you improve it?

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

The question is not "How would you improve it"? But "Do you really need it"? There are millions of pictures the organization publishes yearly. Are you going to include all of them and add stress to my reading space? Please show love and understanding.

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

The question is not "How would you improve it"? But "Do you really need it"? There are millions of pictures the organization publishes yearly. Are you going to include all of them and add stress to my reading space? Please show love and understanding.

Certainly not all, only some if it is wanted. Needed? Yes, perhaps, if done properly. It was something asked for, so I gave it a shot to try out a method, so my love and understanding made me want to try a method, but if it's not wanted I have no problem to stop. But, I'd love productive feedback.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

From Angels

If we try to imagine ourselves in Mose 's situation , it would have been exciting and awe inspiring.

Like i would have gone down and talked and talked about how a Angel was there standing amidst the fire Etc etc.
But Moses cane and spoke about God's thoughts.
How focussed and undivided he was.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

I think if we were Moses we would have been frightened as the thought of the Israelites listening to Jehovah's voice sent them into fear so they asked Moses to speak for him. I know I would drop dead with fright!!! I don't mean that in a negative either it gives me goosebumps pondering on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

Is he holding up his head wrap due to fear or heat?

In Ex 6:3 it is said he hid his face "because he was afraid to look at the true God". But heat and an intense bright fire probably didn't help either.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)