JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New body organ found .. now 79 organs

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2475 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A new organ has been discovered hiding in plain sight inside the human body.

Known as the mesentery, it was previously thought to be just a few fragmented structures in the digestive system.

But scientists have realised it is in fact one, continuous organ

Although its function is still unclear, the discovery opens up “a whole new area of science,” according to J Calvin Coffey, a researcher at the University Hospital Limerick who first discovered it. 

mesentery.jpg

A digital representation of the mesentery and small and large intestines (J Calvin Coffey, D Peter O’Leary, Henry Vandyke Carter)

Edited by Shawnster

Added link to website and edited content into a brief synopsis.

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I mean, well yeah it does because I didn't know of a "new" organ. 

But it doesn't surprise me because Jehovah is a God of purpose. Everything he created is for an exact purpose or purposes as in our mouth isn't just for eating, for example. It can eat, talk, express emotions, breath, (yes, as in breathing through your mouth) and the "etc" is for probably more than just mentioned but I just don't know what else.

It's actually an organ that gives wives the unique ability to know when her husband is trying to nap, regardless of where he is, and then call thereby waking him from his nap

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Amazing. You would of thought by now we'd of discovered all of them given how many times we've explored the body over the years. Just told my mom about it and she doesn't believe me lol, she thinks it's a lie because she can''t understand how we missed an organ after all this time :lol: