JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Houses in Paradise

Dages

On 7/16/2017 at 3:44 AM, Dages said:

What about a tent ?

032RDcL.jpg

Love canvas tents. Think of Abraham being a tent dweller..this picture shows they don't have to be austere or without charm..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/19-crazy-facts-about-bill-gates-house-2014-11 To all, I would like to have bill gates' house features but I dont know what it looks like :)

Apparently, it looks like this...if you're a bird. ^_^

xanadu-20-bill-gates-house-2.jpg

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

11 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Apparently, it looks like this...if you're a bird. ^_^

xanadu-20-bill-gates-house-2.jpg

Sure Gates would want it to be something more like a drone..in his world.:lol: 

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

11 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

If you're a bird you see a giant Bill Gates in the air?

I have had dinner there a couple of times...well I don't mean in the house, or in the yard exactly, we would anchor our sailboat about where Bill Gates elbow is in the photo and light up the Barbie. 

Never got invited in....:(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

It looks like it has a dirt floor with wooden square panels placed where you walk. I'm not opposed to that because in a hot climate it may keep the room cooler. And look at the 'slide' next to the stairs? A nice piece of cardboard and whoosh down you go! 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Oooh nice Dages ... ive saved that to my folder.

My Aga that I'm going to have ... with  a kitchen with sliding walls that leads out into a outdoor kitchen with lots of herb gardens. 

images-14.jpg

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

This is our walkway out the back which will lead into a forest full of wildlife. (A lake in the front and mountains as a backdrop if Jehovah allows haha).

15727285_1460857867260716_5588960215707945129_n.jpg

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

• 2 weeks later...

I just came to a great idea for my home combing the previous elements I spoke of.

I'll build my house to be a wooden clocktower, the clock will function with wooden cogs at the top, powered by being connected to a watermill outside on a river where the tower will be placed next to. Spiral stair case inside to reach various rooms. 

Outside will be chairs and a small table built from tree shaping.